Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My elementary teacher responded to me

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I’m not forgotten by every one yet :cryfeels: Wish I could go back to the old days I asked if he still had videos back in my school days he’s gonna look

Why you want to see yourself when you were young? Past must be put to rest.

I’m not forgotten by every one yet :cryfeels: Wish I could go back to the old days I asked if he still had videos back in my school days he’s gonna look
Why would you want to see videos of what you look like. I would cringe at seeing how ugly i look i never want to see a photo or video of myself

Why would you want to see videos of what you look like. I would cringe at seeing how ugly i look i never want to see a photo or video of myself
trucels are born ugly

Why you want to see yourself when you were young? Past must be put to rest.

let the past die kill it if you have to

I was decent looking as a young boy

Teaches me xd

Over for schoolcels

memorymogs me
i added some people from high school a year after i left and 2 them declined my request the guy who did accept sent me a message asking who i was
how could i have been forgotten only a year after dropping out?

memorymogs me
i added some people from high school a year after i left and 2 them declined my request the guy who did accept sent me a message asking who i was
how could i have been forgotten only a year after dropping out?
Suicidefuel tbh

i thought it was a woman for a sec

Glad you heard back.:feelzez:

your teacher has videos of you? that is some fucked up school system in ur country tbh

The worst part of reaching out of isolation is when someone actually responds, because you know it's not going to work.

Anyway, how old are you?

I remember my childhood UwU

It was a great time, I would be constantly ignored in my classes by everyone and during recess, nobody would play or talk with me. I was recognized as a sperg and openly ignored and hated, I imagine this treatment has absolutely devastated my social ability considering the fact that the only reason anyone would ever associate with me is if I jestermaxxed or gave them something.

But in spite of this, I was happy with my copes in my childhood, a time when they utterly trounced any desire I had for social interaction. Then everything changed when the puberty nation attacked, I began to feel the utter despair of loneliness and would regularly cry. I just feel so much pain being alive, and I wish it would all end pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

i'd hate to relive those days. got bullied constantly