Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My elementary best "friend" is 1000% normie

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
He doesn't want to speak to me because he says that I'm too negative.

Here are some of his traits
- Encourages waveslaving and looks up to grinding your life away like a slave. He says to me: "embrace the grind."
- Has not developed one interest outside of video games and sports, along with shite taste in video games. He only likes COD and mobile freemium games. His Facebook timeline for the past 8+ years is 95% sports like basketball.
- He prefers MILFs. Everyone knows how I am The Supreme Volcel ™
- Watches Soy media like 13 Reasons Why
- Listens exclusively to Hip Hop
- Genuinely thinks the world is good
- Has Snapchat and Instagram

Can't remember any other traits at the moment but I seriously can't believe that we grew up together. I moved from my the city that we grew up in around middle school, but I can't believe how diametrically opposed we are.

I'ts your fault not teaching him before

i mean, at this point it sounds like you are not even compatible with him because of all those normal fag traits

I'ts your fault not teaching him before
Why do you think he says I'm too negative? I tell him topics for self reflection and he completely brushes it aside. I try to make him ascend mentally but he only goes further down the path of normiefication.

As soon as I took the black pill I ended all my friendships. When you're black pilled it's difficult to tolerate normies and their blue pilled nonsens.

In the range of 4-6/10 what is his normie looks rank. Over for him if he is sub6 looks and has this world view.

In the range of 4-6/10 what is his normie looks rank. Over for him if he is sub6 looks and has this world view.
He's a Mangolord but around 6'1. Facially, average for his ethnicity. He got a GF before but I wouldn't. He lost his virginity after high school ended.

He's a Mangolord but around 6'1. Facially, average for his ethnicity. He got a GF before but I wouldn't. He lost his virginity after high school ended.
Not over for him I guess.

Not over for him I guess.
I really dislike how he became the ultimate modern normie and I became the Gatekeeper of the 2000s. It is just disappointing seeing someone who grew up in a better era turn their back on it and embrace this modern shit culture.

I really dislike how he became the ultimate modern normie and I became the Gatekeeper of the 2000s. It is just disappointing seeing someone who grew up in a better era turn their back on it and embrace this modern shit culture.
I have many friends like this, it's gotten to the point where they won't respond to anything anymore just because I said a few blackpilled things in a group chat. Made them uncomfortable I guess.

uh not even in middle school did I have such normies for friends. what's wrong with you op? :waitwhat:

It is just disappointing seeing someone who grew up in a better era turn their back on it and embrace this modern shit culture.
I feel like this towards my best friend too he was my friend on every type of games online we used to play for days straight but turned like this way after some years of being friends with some partying popular normies that got to his mind and turned him into a monster who never talks to me anymore

Last edited:
You should slowly blackpill him

uh not even in middle school did I have such normies for friends. what's wrong with you op? :waitwhat:
Mr. Loli Breeder, I never made new friends after entering middle school, this guy was best friends with me during Elementary. I assure you that I am the one of the most cultured of Incels.
My condolences
Thank you
I feel like this towards my best friend too he was my friend on every type of games online but turned like this way after some years of being friends with some partying popular normies that got to his mind and turned him into a monster who never talks to me anymore
It's hard to find a safe place for Incels anywhere, offline or online
You should slowly blackpill him
I did and now he doesn't want to speak with me
I have many friends like this, it's gotten to the point where they won't respond to anything anymore just because I said a few blackpilled things in a group chat. Made them uncomfortable I guess.
Is there any place that is readily available to accept the Blackpill on the Internet? It feels like .co is a secret society sometimes

Last edited:
good anime milfs are good though
Animu made me want to bed a Christmas Cake. I am never attracted to girls past 17 in real life.

iu

I watched 13 reasons why

Lol ( laughing out loud ) that sounds very similar to my ex childhood friend. We started seperating when he got his first girlfriend at the age of 15. And it was probably for the best for both of us, since we don't have much in common anyway. The last time i saw him was like 1 and a half year ago, and basically everything he talked about was sports, rap, his stupid job, trying to convince me to get a job aswell, his ex girlfriends, and about his new car insurance.

- Encourages waveslaving and looks up to grinding your life away like a slave. He says to me: "embrace the grind."

What ''grind'' exactly? If I could actually make real money I would considering to work hard for it but the only chance to make money as a man is to work hard for little money the rest of my life. This is not endurable at all.

Lol ( laughing out loud ) that sounds very similar to my ex childhood friend. We started seperating when he got his first girlfriend at the age of 15. And it was probably for the best for both of us, since we don't have much in common anyway. The last time i saw him was like 1 and a half year ago, and basically everything he talked about was sports, rap, his stupid job, trying to convince me to get a job aswell, his ex girlfriends, and about his new car insurance.
We live on different planes of existence than our former friends. Seriously, how are we supposed to get along with these type of people after knowing what we know.
What ''grind'' exactly? If I could actually make real money I would considering to work hard for it but the only chance to make money as a man is to work hard for little money the rest of my life. This is not endurable at all.
Grind is stupid cRap talk promoting struggle for the sake of struggle to bend over for soyciety. He's working some minimum wage job last time I spoke to him, joined some pyramid scheme and literally tries to recruit random people like waiters in restaurants. Waging is in an unendurable injustice to concsious people with a brain, because we aren't slave beings for the NWO.

Last edited:
ah, the modern bugman
out of all of them this one would bother me the most if i was friends with him. jfl at idolizing wagecucking. just produce for your corporate overlords, bro!

and basically everything he talked about was sports, rap, his stupid job, trying to convince me to get a job aswell, his ex girlfriends, and about his new car insurance.

So, he just used this in order to brag about what he has. He brags about having a job, he brags about being able to drive, having a driver licence and a car and he brags about his relationships.

Do you know what kind of job he has? Just lol at convincing someone else to work hard for little money, while he most likely has a cozy and good job.

Here are some of his traits
- Has not developed one interest outside of video games and sports, along with shite taste in video games. He only likes COD and mobile freemium games. His Facebook timeline for the past 8+ years is 95% sports like basketball.
- He prefers MILFs. Everyone knows how I am The Supreme Volcel ™
- Watches Soy media like 13 Reasons Why
- Listens exclusively to Hip Hop
- Genuinely thinks the world is good
- Has Snapchat and Instagram
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Literally represents everything i hate about my peers

He should be jailed
full

He's working some minimum wage job last time I spoke to him, joined some pyramid scheme and literally tries to recruit random people like waiters in restaurants.

He works in some minimum wage job and yet he talks big?

Avoid Normalfags

So, he just used this in order to brag about what he has. He brags about having a job, he brags about being able to drive, having a driver licence and a car and he brags about his relationships.

Do you know what kind of job he has? Just lol at convincing someone else to work hard for little money, while he most likely has a cozy and good job.
Yes he always had a tendency to brag about the things he got. He works as a surgical technologist, the funny thing is the only reason why he even got that job was because of family connections. Under normal circumstances he would've ended up working a dead end minimum wage job. Since he really isn't the brightest candle on the cake, he couldn't even participate in the discussions on this forum, since he got little to no english skills. It's really funny how things turned out, especially if you take into consideration that i was always regarded as the smart one by basically everyone who knew both of us. And i was actually doing much better in school than him, until i had to drop out in grade 9 because of the severe bullying i had to endure.

Imagine having friends

Bash his skull in with a bottle OP (in my penis game)

He works as a surgical technologist, the funny thing is the only reason why he even got that job was because of family connections. Under normal circumstances he would've ended up working a dead end minimum wage job. Since he really isn't the brightest candle on the cake, he couldn't even participate in the discussions on this forum, since he got little to no english skills.

And yet he is able to drive and he has a somewhat decent job, also plenty relationships.

It's really funny how things turned out, especially if you take into consideration that i was always regarded as the smart one by basically everyone who knew both of us. And i was actually doing much better in school than him, until i had to drop out in grade 9 because of the severe bullying i had to endure.

Is there a chance to come back from this?

And yet he is able to drive and he has a somewhat decent job, also plenty relationships.

Is there a chance to come back from this?
Yeah life really isn't fair. And no unfortunately i think it's already too late.

Normie has normie sex and normie attitude. Next up: incel with incel sex and incel attitude.