Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dutch has intertwined with my english to the point I can't speak normally anymore

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Because I only intract with people on this forum and other incel (english) mediums, and almost not with people that speak dutch irl. I have developed a kind of sub language with so many english loanwords I legitimately can't interact with normies without having english words in my sentences.

I remember when I had friends I used to play with them, and randoms from the UK, and the randoms always used to say that they almost understood everything I said because I use so many english words.

Just listen to this recording of me, and listen to how many english words I use. (Not an exaggeration)

View: https://voca.ro/17XCigc5LaX2

very nice i guess

It sucks nigga, I can't talk to my peers like an actual dutch person.
kek... inceldom and constant cortisolmaxxed state does that to a mf. i mean i went from productive studycel to a complete wreck as time goes.

kek... inceldom and constant cortisolmaxxed state does that to a mf. i mean i went from productive studycel to a complete wreck as time goes.
Inceldom is more destructive to the body and mind than most cancers.

Dutch sounds kinda like sims language to me

Over for bilingualcels

It must include some hindi too so maybe a currycel can help me @Chudpreet

het is nog een andere taal

I'm trying to learn hindi too, watching currywood movies with subtitles is annoying me

OvER for bilingualcels, I used to be like this too, but now I speak English all the time with some people I tutor, I don't really sound any weirder than usual while speaking I guess

OvER for bilingualcels, I used to be like this too, but now I speak English all the time with some people I tutor, I don't really sound any weirder than usual while speaking I guess
Maybe I'll move to burgerland or UK in the future.

Wtf? That's even worse than I was. You have a different accent,even with the English mixed with, are both of your parents Dutch?
My mother speaks dutch but my father only speaks arabic

Trying to learn german and russian too. After that's done I'll create my own incel language.
That no other incel understands

So you speak arabic too as a second language or something?
I barely speak any arabic despite also going to arabic school in the weekends for a few years

That no other incel understands
I'll make videos teaching the masses. It'll be the first step of creating incellia.
Scifi Cyberpunk GIF by vrammsthevale

I barely speak any arabic despite also going to arabic school in the weekends for a few years
Brutal, I heard that whatever language you routinely hear at home regardless of knowing it or not ends up affecting your accent, that's probably it, you just sounded different from other Dutch people I've been around

Brutal, I heard that whatever language you routinely hear at home regardless of knowing it or not ends up affecting your accent, that's probably it, you just sounded different from other Dutch people I've been around
I am from belgium. The people in the Netherlands have a backwards savage accents, and should be hung from trees because they are so annoying.

I am from belgium. The people in the Netherlands have a backwards savage accents, and should be hung from trees because they are so annoying.
Oh there it is, agree on hanging Dutch people on trees

Last edited:
incel trait. At one point something like this was happening to me due to consuming too much curry/Jap content

Because I only intract with people on this forum and other incel (english) mediums, and almost not with people that speak dutch irl. I have developed a kind of sub language with so many english loanwords I legitimately can't interact with normies without having english words in my sentences.

I remember when I had friends I used to play with them, and randoms from the UK, and the randoms always used to say that they almost understood everything I said because I use so many english words.

Just listen to this recording of me, and listen to how many english words I use. (Not an exaggeration)

View: https://voca.ro/17XCigc5LaX2

I like the accent it’s good for YouTube but man talk slowly please JFL

I always wanted to make a youtube channel like DBDR tbh
I’d watch your videos your accent is soothing but I can’t understand you when you talk super fast

I’m Telugu, and for even that language I only know curse words & threats

I’m Telugu, and for even that language I only know curse words & threats
This is an ethnic trait. You only know curse words an threats because that's the only thing you're parents ever said to you in that language :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: reletable as fuck