Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My drug dealer neighbour called his gf a cunt 30 times

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
The two of them were having an argument, where he kept insulting her and telling her to fuck off during which she was trying to mediate and appease him. I could hear them as they left their bedroom window open. I can now hear them having sex an hour later. Anyway, I need to work on my personality as it's Friday night.

The two of them were having an argument, where he kept insulting her and telling her to fuck off during which she was trying to mediate and appease him. I could hear them as they left their bedroom window open. I can now hear them having sex an hour later. Anyway, I need to work on my personality as it's Friday night.
Chads can get away with anything

Wow isn't he such a good person with good personality?

just personalitymaxx bro! girls love personalitymaxxers bro! bro! bro! bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That abuser must have master-manipulated her afterwards

i've called my mom a cunt before
:chad:

TBH foids like to be treated badly. I have seen it happen more times than I can count.

wow sweaty, leave them be, this is why u inkel, you dont understand how relationships work!

And she loved it every time.

I need to try that personality too.
Sell drugs and call women cunts

She got showered with expletives.