Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my drivers license expired!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So i got carded by some elderly cunts today, and they both said, "your license is expired!" (As if they would not use it as ID.)

But they did accept it as id. So i got my stuff and left.

Then i went to the place to renew it... The fucking price doubled! I could afford the old price but not the double price. So i said ill be back next month...

Thing is, I DON'T DRIVE. Or even have a car... So i really don't give a shit about it. It's just in case i need to rent a car or something...

Anyway. I have the cash. I just didn't have it on me. Just mad the price went up so fucking much.

Still moggs me. I wish I would have an expired driver licence.
I would send you mine but the state always wants the old one back. They act like they own the things.

We need driverless cars on the roads now

Anyway. I have the cash. I just didn't have it on me. Just mad the price went up so fucking much.
They will continue to increase the price in the name of muh global warming and what not until men cannot drive. There is a reason women pay less insurance. Such greed.

Juridically, they actually do...
Indeed. They judaically do. Damn them!
They will continue to increase the price in the name of muh global warming and what not until men cannot drive. There is a reason women pay less insurance. Such greed.
Yeah, it's not like the plastic got any better! Who knows? Maybe a new 4d style hologram or rfid devil chip?

Images

Don't you have a normal id if you get carded?

Do you have a pickup truck?

over for expiredcels
I fixed it today with some of my emergency money... (That I was saving for propane)

The new dl has a solid yet see through hologram of my face, viewable from both sides. Sort of like a watermark. No rfid that I can see. But there are two "computer jokes" (upc-type code bars).

The price was doubled because the duration of validity doubled...
Do you have a pickup truck?
No bro... But next month I sure hope I can bribe my chinless manlet buddy (that mogs me because 2 sons!) For a ride to fill up my many EMPTY propane tanks...
Don't you have a normal id if you get carded?
Expired is ok for id around here. But i renewed it quickly because I like to be as legal as possible. My life is hard enough without the gov making it worse.

No bro... But next month I sure hope I can bribe my chinless manlet buddy (that mogs me because 2 sons!) For a ride to fill up my many EMPTY propane tanks...
Pickup trucks are great tbh.

Pickup trucks are great tbh.
I know. My bike trailer is like a mini pickup. My regular driver buddy (acquaintance) crashed his truck and now he only has a car :€