Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dreams are as bad as my life

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
In store, see cute cashier girl. Beautiful eyes. I buy my stuff and don't say a word, neither does she. Sitting outside and a Chad and Stacy walk by hand in hand. "Babe i love you. I'm not like other guys. I'm tall, strong and handsome, unlike THAT guy"
He says that as they walk by me. Feel like shit, and mad as fuck. About to turn around and say something to him.
Wake up.
FUCK. Goddamnit, even my dreams are as incel as my real life. Can't even escape or ascend in my dreams. STILL get mocked by chad and stacy in my dreams. This was a bad way to wake up boyos. I hope i don't have an0thER

all of my dreams revolve around death

Good dreams are the worst because of the feel when you wake up from them.

Sometimes l make good dreams, then l wake up and l realise it was a dream

and the bad day begins

For some reason in all of my dreams I have telekinesis, and everyone just acts like it's normal.

Like sometimes I have dreams I'm just sitting in a room at work/school being ignored by foids and normies, then I somehow decide to just fly away through the window like superman. After that I just go around breaking shit with my telekinesis.

Most of my dreams involve me dying or getting mogged lol.

I had a dream about shooting up an office last night so all in all I enjoyed my rest despite only getting a few hours of it

A long time ago I had a great dream: I was fucking with a cute japanese girl. It was so real.

I ascended in my dream! :feelsautistic: