Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My dream

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Alright. I have a dream, yeah so this isn't like an actual dream this is just dream based on wants, just like MLK.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHh WHAT I DID I mean what I wanted was like me being like you know going to serious mode and stuff like that so yeah I went to serious mode and I did it like I didn't do it I just wanna be in a room where I'm alone and there's like the fucking pc with the microphone and stuff and etc. and we you know, we I mean I and you like as individuals we gonna be you know, we gonna be completely alone in a fucking sound proof room and we just get free fucking food and have tons of books to read and games to play written by gods and saints and what not, and we go voicechat and stuff on the fucking internet and we can choose where we wanna go and stuff but IRL no one sneaks in to hear me or you.

This is like you know, my biggest problem is the fucking uh what do you call it it's the um it's the uhh uhh oh yeah it's the fucking sneaking in people fucking sneak up on me and stuff and it just bothers me like why the fuck you gotta invade my privacy man like I told you guys about my dad what he used to do actually, eventually stopped it but you guys get it they fucking mock me whatever I'm doing or saying whereas they're way more childish than I am not gonna lie, but anyway this is my idea of heaven or a good world etc. so on.