Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My dream when I am moneymaxxed

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I would have 3-4 bodyguards always following me. So if some fucking asshole runs up to me yelling: "Hey asshole, you cut me in traffic!" I will without showing any emotion look at my man Tyrone and say: "Tyrone, would you be so kind as to take care of this gentleman?" and then Tyrone will brutally knock the piece of shit's teeth out and break his arm before calling the cops and then we will all confirm he attacked us and called my man Tyrone a "dirty nigger" so Tyrone will be paid an extra $5000 for mental damages caused by the guy he had to knock down. Thanks to the SJW cucks it will be easy to win the case in court since Tyrone can play a victim card and he knows I always make sure he gets paid double when he has to take care of an "issue" for me.

Moneymaxxing is the way of the incel.

Imagine having 4 guys walking around you, mogging you 24/7.

Imagine having 4 guys walking around you, mogging you 24/7.

No bro...they are not going to mog me. They are going to mog anyone who dares to look at me in a way I dislike.

No bro...they are not going to mog me. They are going to mog anyone who dares to look at me in a way I dislike.
Cope, they'll probably make fun of you while you're not there. They'll think of you as their little money monkey.

Cope, they'll probably make fun of you while you're not there. They'll think of you as their little money monkey.

If anyone is caught betraying me I will pay the other guys to teach him a lesson. I will select carefully and teach them to respect me.

Cope. I used to have these power fantasies, but then I realized that I will die alone and poor, so none of that is ever gonna happen.

I'm too fucked up to moneymaxx

i just need a few billion then i can epstein2.0-maxx on my own private island with hooker and blackjack!

Impressive...and here I was planning to buy some RealDolls and a few pounds of chronic