Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My dream sex doll

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★

This is my dream sex doll guys look hot fucking hot she is. This bitch is 5000$ but its worth it because its the most realistic doll you can get in terms of looks and feel

This is some next level shit right here I need to moneymaxx right now to be able to buy this shit because dollmaxxing is the best cope and then you got the veins and shit

Take my fucking money oh wait I dont have money. But anyways this is my dream sex doll I would like because foids are evil im gonna ask my mom to buy this for my on christmas again because last year she bought me one although this one is freaking expensive so she probably wont do it but its worth a try maybe santa will get it for me

Maybe you can befriend a few forum richcels and ask them to pitch in

Is is easy to clean and maintain? Not just the holes but overall.

View attachment 1288014
This is my dream sex doll guys look hot fucking hot she is. This bitch is 5000$ but its worth it because its the most realistic doll you can get in terms of looks and feel
View attachment 1288017
This is some next level shit right here I need to moneymaxx right now to be able to buy this shit because dollmaxxing is the best cope and then you got the veins and shit
View attachment 1288019
Take my fucking money oh wait I dont have money. But anyways this is my dream sex doll I would like because foids are evil im gonna ask my mom to buy this for my on christmas again because last year she bought me one although this one is freaking expensive so she probably wont do it but its worth a try maybe santa will get it for me
Nigga you asked your mom for a sex doll? JFL

buy a dildo instead it suits u better

Sex dolls do not make lux erect

BTW your mom's @ is literally in this screenshot. I'd remove before someone messages her.
yeah I noticed and removed it. Im worried someone from IT is gonna msg her and tell her about this account. theres literally nothing I can say to explain away with my posts

Dang bro i dont even ask for a 5k sex doll. Just wanted a 500$ hip i saw :cryfeels::cryfeels:

one day ill buy this and ill record the unboxing

View attachment 1288014
View attachment 1288017
View attachment 1288019
This doll is pretty small are you attracted to minors? Feel free to share your thought

This doll is pretty small are you attracted to minors? Feel free to share your thought
U bring dishonour among us niGRAYS glowie