Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dream is to

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
be a real human being. I am not a human right now, I am a SUBHUMAN hideously deformed monster , the only way of me being able to identify myself as human is if i am 5/10 at the very least.

My dream will never be achieved,I wish I could be 5+/10, a decent looking human being. Then I would not have to behave in a pretentiously nice manner irl, just so they won't attack me. It is really not fair or right, that I have to pretend to care about other people, to act like such a bootlicking sycophant, so that I will not be persecuted.

I cannot be myself, I have to appear just, to offset my creepy looking face (ugly), I really hate every normie, chad, stacey, or generic female so much. Acting nice does not offset, the negative prejudices my hideous face brings to the table. Good looking people don't know how good they have it, they can appear as themselves without being persecuted for it.

gl with that dream. I for one recognise my subhumanity and understand this is natures way of removing me from the gene pool.

Virginp0wers said:
gl with that dream. I for one recognise my subhumanity and understand this is natures way of removing me from the gene pool.

we didnt ask for our subhumanity though   :( :(

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
we didnt ask for our subhumanity though   :( :(

Life is cruel and evolution / nature doesnt care about wildcard humans. Aslong as normie male and female get to reproduce evolution is working as intended.

Virginp0wers said:
Life is cruel and evolution / nature doesnt care about wildcard humans. Aslong as normie male and female get to reproduce evolution is working as intended.

true, i dont know how my parents  or anyone expects me to live a long life, im only in my early 20s and fed up with life and want to sui.

How the fuck am i going to cope with a shitload more years of depression, isolation, subhumanity to come?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
true, i dont know how my parents  or anyone expects me to live a long life, im only in my early 20s and fed up with life and want to sui.

How the fuck am i going to cope with a shitload more years of depression, isolation, subhumanity to come?

I relate a lot.

I want to be a real boy.