Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My dream cope is.........

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
To go street drifting with incel friends while playing euro beat

Huh, that is a interesting dream cope. Can’t say I have ever shared that dream before, though.

Would love to do car drag races with an A90 Supra

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STUTUTUTUTU

I want a drifting gf like that girl from Tokyo Drift.

initialdcel?
Lol i wish, i watched 2 seasons of it
i live in uk so we can import japanese cars but our government has speed cameras everywhere

Rural Ireland is full of petrol heads, I hate them, they often have blonde girlfriend in passenger seat and they love tailgating beta drivers like me.

over if u dont own an ae86

Rural Ireland is full of petrol heads, I hate them, they often have blonde girlfriend in passenger seat and they love tailgating beta drivers like me.
What's with the recent increase in carfags anyway? I keep seeing them around when walking to the store, they do shitty 'car meets' in the car park and have shitty stickers all over their cars with what I am assuming is their 'club'.

What's with the recent increase in carfags anyway? I keep seeing them around when walking to the store, they do shitty 'car meets' in the car park and have shitty stickers all over their cars with what I am assuming is their 'club'.
Depends on the car, shitty corsa are awful but ford carpi is chill