Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My dream about alien invasion

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Had this weird somewhat detailed and long dream about an alien invasion. I was looking up at the stars and then they started moving, I then pointed this out to the person next to me. At this point I’m like fuck nothing is as it seems. I don’t remember much but I do recall feeling completely helpless and our govt and military didn’t seem to be doing anything if they even could. I tried to call a couple upstanding guys I know who you would want on your side during an apocalyptic event but when I tried to call just got this weird message on the phone. It was in English but just made no sense. I recall saying to someone “see I’ve been right all along” regarding aliens existing and government lying about it. Was just a terrifying dream.

“see I’ve been right all along” regarding aliens existing and government lying about it. Was just a terrifying dream.
Aliens already live among us. They are called Jews and they are not human.

Sometimes when I get really lonely I fantasize about alien girls (not Jew women) coming down on earth and being attracted to me. I would be with an alien girl even if her genetalia would not permit a penetration. Even if she was ugly. As long as she was a sentient being on my level or above my level of intelligence and truly loved me.

Maybe we could destroy the world together. Starting with Israel and followed by US. Jew York would be the first US city that I would whipe off the map. I would give Jews their holocaust

Starlink will attract aliens.

Had a deeam before where the earth was penetraded with a small but Infinite lenght beam and then it Just sliced the earth in half . Like lol , i woke Up immidiatly after that