Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dormmate's girlfriend

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I already made a post about this a while ago, but my student dorm flatmate is a tall white norman with a midget noodle girlfriend. It's already ragefuel enough hearing them flirt all day (especially as a ricecel, jbw), but the girl is fucking filthy. First of all they're cooking every day so the kitchen always looks like shit. Unwashed dishes, dough on the floor etc. Second, she's apparently taking some massive shits and doesn't bother cleaning up the toilet after. I know it's her because before she moved in we never had dirty toilets like this. Third I found a tampon on the floor today :feelspuke:

Daily reminder these are the people telling you to be more hygienic :lul: :lul: :feelsclown:

If i were the dictator of the world, she would be arrange married to her ricecel looksmatch who could beat her up (in GTA 5) if she were to be disobedient.

Living in a dorm must be hell on earth. At least you got to see how disgusting foids can be and hopefully it will be volcelfuel.

I respect every ricecel who doesn't have anime avi

I already made a post about this a while ago, but my student dorm flatmate is a tall white norman with a midget noodle girlfriend. It's already ragefuel enough hearing them flirt all day (especially as a ricecel, jbw), but the girl is fucking filthy. First of all they're cooking every day so the kitchen always looks like shit. Unwashed dishes, dough on the floor etc. Second, she's apparently taking some massive shits and doesn't bother cleaning up the toilet after. I know it's her because before she moved in we never had dirty toilets like this. Third I found a tampon on the floor today :feelspuke:

Daily reminder these are the people telling you to be more hygienic :lul: :lul: :feelsclown:
Having someone else in the room is a pain ngl.

I use drain cleaner + boiling water + bleach to clean surfaces occasionally, and it's annoying when someone gets anything dirty.

If i were the dictator of the world, she would be arrange married to her ricecel looksmatch who could beat her up (in GTA 5) if she were to be disobedient.
Based and ricepilled :feelsokman:

the matter of hygiene goes out the door when you are in a relationship sweaty