Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dog got raped by Peanholes

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I have Golden Retriever with green eyes in my front yard, he was playing around as usual until a peanhole of Northwestern European descent took notice of him. I didn't intervene at first, she starts whispering in it's ear and starts rubbing it's belly. I start to fume, why don't I get the same treatment??? I thought to myself. But it got worse, she began stimulating its penis all while making sure no one was watching. I marched quickly into my front yard and called her a rapist and a succubus. WHY THE FUCK ARE PEANHOLES DEGENERATES???!!?!?!

She ran off to her car, while my neighbors are confused as to why I was calling her a rapist. FUCKING CLOWN WORLD!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEANHOLES DEGENERATES???!!?!?!

The gene for ugly red hair and light skin/freckles increases the risk of melanoma twelve-fold.

She needs to be arrested.

Really or are you larping??

ALL WHITE WOMEN ARE DOG RAPISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Jekk l-Amerikani ma jistgħux jiġu fdati biex jifhmu l-informazzjoni fattwali u jieħdu deċiżjonijiet dwar il-politika u l-politika, id-demokrazija hija falliment. Ħafna mill-ħakkiema tagħna jaħsbu li m'għandniex inkunu esposti għal ċerti argumenti. Jekk iva, ejja nabbandunaw il-pretenzjoni ta 'awto-gvern. Ħafna avukati bojod jieħdu bħala fatt li hemm preġudizzju tal-midja kontra l-konservattivi u l-abjad. Issa, il-gvern miexi f’dik id-direzzjoni. Il-“Bord tal-Governanza tad-Diżinformazzjoni” spiċċat mid-Dipartiment tas-Sigurtà Interna jhedded it-talba tal-Amerika li hija pajjiż ħieles. Il-"Gwerra kontra t-Terroriżmu" li ma tispiċċa qatt tal-Amerika tista' dalwaqt tinbidel għall-Ewropej-Amerikani.

Heil Satan

Happy Birthday Love GIF by Mypenleaks