Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my discussion on a german site about my failure on tinder

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
Me: "Are the women on Tinder etc. chad only?

I've been constantly active on Tinder and other apps for a few days. Not even a match so far, although I have good pictures in there.

If you're not a 10 out of 10, you can leave it alone. Even the unattractive women ignore you.

I am in favor of banning these apps."

one user:
"Just because you don't look good, should the rest of humanity suffer? You say you have good pictures in them, but maybe only you believe that.

So I've always had a lot of success on Tinder as a man. You're probably not naturally good-looking. Then there would be nothing for you even if Tinder was banned."

other user:
"Ban because no one wants you? Well that doesn't sound narcissistic at all.

Women are flooded with requests. It's normal to sink there. There are dozens of better apps than Tinder."

other user:
"The stack is randomly assigned.

It's quite possible that the women you like don't even see you.
THAT is the reason why there are no matches.

Besides, it's your own fault. If you constantly swipe right, you influence the algorithm in a negative way.
The algorithm finds me attractive because I often swipe left. I swipe away all the women who are not even an option for me. Especially sex bombs and hot fitness girls.

I only swipe right if I really like one.

I happen to be a photographer. Like 99% of people are arrogant enough to think that their pictures of themselves are good. Spoiler: 99% of the time they aren't.
Your failure has absolutely nothing to do with your appearance. I am 168 and was obese 2 years ago. I also have an unsightly skin disease and hair loss. I also had unsightly birthmarks on my face. I don't have any money either. I am a low earner and will soon be on disability.

Nevertheless, I had relationships, affairs and night stands.

The app works perfectly. Just because you fail doesn't mean the app has to be banned.

You could also just try harder."

other user:
"Women are extremely picky and are also represented less than boys on Tinder. This means you will be bombarded with thousands of guys, each of whom will immediately say yes when you write to them. Choose a boy, or find a girlfriend in real life (preferably through friends who are good with girls), but not on Tinder.

The app also wants you to use it for a long time and pay to improve your skills. If you found a girlfriend straight away, Tinder wouldn't be able to earn anything from you. This is how capitalism works

It's also not like you can get a woman around, the woman decides where and when a partnership, sex etc. takes place. So don't stress, other boys feel the same way as you that they can't get any on these sites like Tinder. But that's not because you're too bad to get a woman (no "chads") no, it's because as a man you can't control whether a man gets a woman anyway, but rather you have to get involved with the woman and the algo ashes you after stroke and thread."

This men are real fags, I can't believe this men have a penis.

Me: "Are the women on Tinder etc. chad only?

I've been constantly active on Tinder and other apps for a few days. Not even a match so far, although I have good pictures in there.

If you're not a 10 out of 10, you can leave it alone. Even the unattractive women ignore you.

I am in favor of banning these apps."

one user:
"Just because you don't look good, should the rest of humanity suffer? You say you have good pictures in them, but maybe only you believe that.

So I've always had a lot of success on Tinder as a man. You're probably not naturally good-looking. Then there would be nothing for you even if Tinder was banned."

other user:
"Ban because no one wants you? Well that doesn't sound narcissistic at all.

Women are flooded with requests. It's normal to sink there. There are dozens of better apps than Tinder."

other user:
"The stack is randomly assigned.

It's quite possible that the women you like don't even see you.
THAT is the reason why there are no matches.

Besides, it's your own fault. If you constantly swipe right, you influence the algorithm in a negative way.
The algorithm finds me attractive because I often swipe left. I swipe away all the women who are not even an option for me. Especially sex bombs and hot fitness girls.

I only swipe right if I really like one.

I happen to be a photographer. Like 99% of people are arrogant enough to think that their pictures of themselves are good. Spoiler: 99% of the time they aren't.
Your failure has absolutely nothing to do with your appearance. I am 168 and was obese 2 years ago. I also have an unsightly skin disease and hair loss. I also had unsightly birthmarks on my face. I don't have any money either. I am a low earner and will soon be on disability.

Nevertheless, I had relationships, affairs and night stands.

The app works perfectly. Just because you fail doesn't mean the app has to be banned.

You could also just try harder."

other user:
"Women are extremely picky and are also represented less than boys on Tinder. This means you will be bombarded with thousands of guys, each of whom will immediately say yes when you write to them. Choose a boy, or find a girlfriend in real life (preferably through friends who are good with girls), but not on Tinder.

The app also wants you to use it for a long time and pay to improve your skills. If you found a girlfriend straight away, Tinder wouldn't be able to earn anything from you. This is how capitalism works

It's also not like you can get a woman around, the woman decides where and when a partnership, sex etc. takes place. So don't stress, other boys feel the same way as you that they can't get any on these sites like Tinder. But that's not because you're too bad to get a woman (no "chads") no, it's because as a man you can't control whether a man gets a woman anyway, but rather you have to get involved with the woman and the algo ashes you after stroke and thread."

This men are real fags, I can't believe this men have a penis.
Are you seriously surprised by the fact that most of the men on this planet are Betacucks and simps?

Are you seriously surprised by the fact that most of the men on this planet are Betacucks and simps?
the lie as fuck. In tried to insult me or came with some faggotic morals

the lie as fuck. In tried to insult me or came with some faggotic morals
Today is a time of lies and doublethink, people think the same thing, but they say what today's agenda wants them to say, because for telling the truth you will be punished by society.

lol@trying out tinder as a non NT sub 7 male.

the only chance for apps like tinder could be gym/ roidmaxxing i guess.

or JBB