Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My diet

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
-
what I would eat during the day
for breakfast, I would eat 4 bananas with a glass of water
(Might get potassium pills if not enough)

for lunch, I would take my vitamin C and my glutathione

For Dinner, I would eat chicken and rice with a big glass of water.

for my midnight snack, I would drink a glass of milk.

What the fuck is this diet dude? An anorexic girl's diet?

I have to eat 4,000 calories a day or I'd be a skinny fuck.

You’re a foid lol. Guys don’t have reason to starvemaxx because foids don’t like bony noodle armed men.

There are anorexic men. Adam Lanza.
Ok, but it's really dumb to be anorexic as a man. I'm the opposite. My body is naturally very skinny and I do everything possible to bulk up to look more masculine.

Ok, but it's really dumb to be anorexic as a man. I'm the opposite. My body is naturally very skinny and I do everything possible to bulk up to look more masculine.
It's a mental illness, you won't be thinking about it rationally.

It's a mental illness, you won't be thinking about it rationally.
Doesn't change the fact that it will only make your situation worse. Skinny guys get treated horribly. I know because I was really skinny before trying really hard to bulk up.

Doesn't change the fact that it will only make your situation worse. Skinny guys get treated horribly. I know because I was really skinny before trying really hard to bulk up.
I know being skinny sucks. I got treated pretty much the same at 108 lbs as I do now, I was only a little less noticed then.

Delusional retard you won’t look like RR after starvemaxing gtfo .org. You’ll be weak, malnourished and you’ll lose hair.
jfl keep coping fag, I already have the bone mass to pull it off. All I need now is to starve myself and take roids.

Still a brutal weight. I felt very insecure everywhere I went when I was 135 pounds at 6'0". I'm currently 155 pounds at 6'0" and it feels much better
I don't think I'll ever not be skinny. I had to work out for years just to not be underweight and I'm still borderline underweight.

I don't think I'll ever not be skinny. I had to work out for years just to not be underweight and I'm still borderline underweight.
Absolutely brutal. I eat insanely unhealthy just to get in enough calories. I make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and 2 tbsp vegetable oil for some extra easy calories. I know my insane diet will take years or probably decades off my lifespan, but it's worth it to not be skinny. Up to you though. If you don't go outside much it's probably better to stay healthy and not car so much about getting bigger

what I would eat during the day
for breakfast, I would eat 4 bananas with a glass of water
(Might get potassium pills if not enough)

for lunch, I would take my vitamin C and my glutathione

For Dinner, I would eat chicken and rice with a big glass of water.

for my midnight snack, I would drink a glass of milk.
R u preparing for the Olympics nigga