Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dick is straight as an arrow when erect, and I found out this is not normal, 'very uncommon', and worse for sex/foids (doesn't matter in my case)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Most women prefer a curved penis (up or down), not a straight one

Why am I even worried about this? There's a 0% chance I will ever ascend without paying for sex, even if you apply the idiotic red-pill

OVER

Last edited:
my penis is so erected it touches my belly

Straight is more aesthetic

puppy howl GIF

i have a pencil dick

Are you circumsized? The penis should be at an forward angle like this ----- for optimal penetration that's what the frenulum is for

Are you circumsized?
I am not. In fact, when erect, I have phimosis. In my country most are against circumsision, I too think it's bad. But there are good, less extreme alternatives, and creams I will try sooner or later..
I'm 26 and will go see a urologist in a year, which will be extremely embarrassing. Ugly, 5'4", discolored private area, and 27 year old virgin, going to the doctor? I haven't been humiliated this much in my life !

The penis should be at an forward angle like this ----- for optimal penetration that's what the frenulum is for
I see, so that's good news for us straigtdick-cels then