Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My diabetes seems to be deteriorating

• Thread starter Deleted member 1499
  • Start date
Deleted member 1499

Deleted member 1499

Self-banned
-
Last year I used to religiously monitor my blood sugar. However, with little effort I maintained nearly the same glucose levels as someone without diabetes. Eventually I was satisfied enough to simply eat healthy and not spend every day worrying about my exact sugar levels. Recently on a lark I started checking my levels again and found that despite probably eating even healthier than I used to my blood sugar was running higher. Today I ate an especially healthy meal around 8 PM and my sugar stayed around 150 for around 2 hours after that (it should have dropped below 100). That's higher than my 88 year old grandma's used to run on much unhealthier food. Fucking hell.

are you the same dannymason from /r/incels?

That sucks. Diabetes is a terrible condition that I'm lowkey very afraid of getting. My nana has it (a doctor fucked her up during some exam/procedure so her diabetes is a bit different but its close enough in symptoms.) and it seems like a pain in the ass.

fugggggg thank you for the reminder that I need to keep exercising and not eating like shit so I don't get this

Its over for us

Is it childhood diabetes?

OP hasn't been here since almost a year.

OP probably went blind from the beetus or is enjoying the thrill of foot amputation.
F

I feel for you. Diabetes is one of the most annoying diseases one could get.