Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My desire for romance with a woman has completely disappeared

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I used to hold the foolish belief that somewhere out there there was a "good woman." Like many I had gaslighted myself into believing that the obnoxious behavior I observed in women didn't represent all of them. However after interacting with more of them and delving into a ton of studies on female behavior I've concluded women are robotic sociopaths incapable of anything other than following their primitive instincts.

I could never love a woman. I despise them. No more do I desire a relationship. Now the only thing I truly care about is using their bodies to pleasure myself. Geomaxxing and fucking poor impoverished desperate women and then leaving them is a goal I'll commit to. Hopefully it'll work out.

Women aren't human so I won't feel bad about using them like objects.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

All these talks are good, but you know what the fundamental flaw of an incel is that we care, we do care a lot about women, and their consent and their will, one of the most coveted thing for an incel is a woman's will to be with him, and women they can pretend, they're better actors and so you in real life should avoid the company of dubious women, prostitutes and such creatures, fucking, an encounter is good but company should be a strict no no, avoid talking, do your thing and get going and repeat only if you develop a taste for it

If only I could reach this level of insight! I want sex but I can't have it!

Bc ur a faggot

If only I could reach this level of insight! I want sex but I can't have it!
I want sex too. Just not a relationship.
All these talks are good, but you know what the fundamental flaw of an incel is that we care, we do care a lot about women, and their consent and their will, one of the most coveted thing for an incel is a woman's will to be with him, and women they can pretend, they're better actors and so you in real life should avoid the company of dubious women, prostitutes and such creatures, fucking, an encounter is good but company should be a strict no no, avoid talking, do your thing and get going and repeat only if you develop a taste for it
Yes, instinctually we desire this but we need to do what some of our ancestors did and evolve past desiring women's approval. I'm not saying we should rape (which our ancestors probably did do) but don't be afraid to exploit your first world status and fuck poor women overseas if you're able to.

''Gay'' comments incoming:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: