Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dermatologists clinic got shut down.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
I've been on accutane for the past 60days to solve my disgusting face and I had an appointment to get a new prescription for it.I walk into the hospital and get told they shut down that department last week.
The universe is truly against ugly males we will never win,I don't even know how I'm gonna cope.just want someone to bludgeon me to death.
It's fucking OVER for acnecels.

just goto a new dermatologist?

Takes months,I'll be gone by then.
Society doesn't care about anyone with skin issues unless your a foid then it's ohh you're still beautiful
If an incel has bad skin he's a freak you will get seriously evil looks

Have you tried azelaic acid like Skinoren?

Your healthcare system must be fucked. When I was on accutane my hospital closed too but they called me one week before the next appointment and gave me the address to the NEW hospital. jfl @ closing hospitals like that, someone can die.

have you ever tried acne facial treatment from a clinic

Society doesn't care about anyone with skin issues unless your a foid then it's ohh you're still beautiful
If an incel has bad skin he's a freak you will get seriously evil looks

Yeah having bad skin is brutal. It's the body's biggest organ and is the most important thing for looking healthy which in turn makes you look more more attractive.

No I have no idea what that is.
It's a gel (found as Skinoren and Finacea) you use once daily after washing and cleansing. It got rid of my acne in 4 weeks - for some it might take a bit longer. It's also very little drying as opposed to other topical acne products like benzoyl peroxide. I would recommend using a moisturizer too even though it's not a must. For moisturizers i would recommend Aveeno moisturising lotion and Cerave lotion.

If you're not in the UK you'll need a prescription for it though, but it's easy to get one. In many countries your GP can give you one.

what % would you say its reduced or

mine is like low mid, its not an issue but i just want clear skin tbh tbh
Hard to say but definitely noticeably better would recommend.

Tour's over.

Skincells LDAR

Yeah having bad skin is brutal. It's the body's biggest organ and is the most important thing for looking healthy which in turn makes you look more more attractive.
Man it's over for skincels