Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My depression keeps getting worse...

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
... and i dont think it will ever get better. Rock Bottom, like i once said, is a cope and it will only get worse. Also i almost never met anyone irl who is as negative and miserable as me. The only ones who come close to my level of misery were 2 German dudes and 1 Curry/German mutt i met at my workplace. They were super anitnatalist, atheist and nihilistic as it gets, but 2 of 3 were sexhavers, so they mogged me hard. Back then, before i discovered BP, i wondered how a single person can be so miserable and negative. Kinda funny, now i became exactly what i hated.

I am deeply depressed

At least when you hit rock bottom you can only go up.

Very relatable. I often feel like I'm dying because of how miserable I am. The end never comes though, its just endless suffering and loneliness

i almost never met anyone irl who is as negative and miserable as me
same, i actually have never met anyone more miserable than me.

My depression doesn't get worse, it has spikes actually. I will be fine for a couple weeks and then i will go outside with my friend and he will get approached by women who ask for his insta and completely ignore me. We also took a picture together and I looked so fucking subhuman it wasnt even funny. I then have a complete mental breakdown.

same, i actually have never met anyone more miserable than me.

My depression doesn't get worse, it has spikes actually. I will be fine for a couple weeks and then i will go outside with my friend and he will get approached by women who ask for his insta and completely ignore me. We also took a picture together and I looked so fucking subhuman it wasnt even funny. I then have a complete mental breakdown.
Thats giga cucked. If i was you, id cut off ties to him.

If you consider boredom and apathy depression then yeah i’m pretty depressed about life as a whole i don’t really find much excitement in my cooes and i keep asking myself how havent i roped yet? I think the answer to that is that im a coward but hopefully someday i can overcome the fear and end it

Very relatable. I often feel like I'm dying because of how miserable I am. The end never comes though, its just endless suffering and loneliness
Just dopaminemaxx man. Try to find happiness in other things than in foids and simps.

Thats giga cucked. If i was you, id cut off ties to him.
hes my only friend and he's actually loyal and not a piece of shit. I just will try avoiding going with him in public places with lots of woman. I will go nuts if i dont have any IRL friends