Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My dentist thinks that i am a normie

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
i have a really annoying case of Gingivitis cause by bacteria. My dentist that knows me for a really long time explained to me that these bacteria is transfered from human to human, and he is pretty bold said to me: "du hast wahrscheinlich das falsche Mädchen geküsst", rougly translates to: you probably kissed the wrong girl. :feelshaha: i never kissed any in my entire life. Boomers are so bluepilled it annoys me. at least he is a good doctor and stopped that i bleed out of my mouth when i brush my teeth.

the irony is that he is a mid 50year old that is unmarried. i dont know if he is a dentistcel but i wouldnt surprise me

i have a really annoying case of Gingivitis cause by bacteria. My dentist that knows me for a really long time explained to me that these bacteria is transfered from human to human, and he is pretty bold said to me: "du hast wahrscheinlich das falsche Mädchen geküsst", rougly translates to: you probably kissed the wrong girl. :feelshaha: i never kissed any in my entire life. Boomers are so bluepilled it annoys me. at least he is a good doctor and stopped that i bleed out of my mouth when i brush my teeth.

the irony is that he is a mid 50year old that is unmarried. i dont know if he is a dentistcel but i wouldnt surprise me
OIP.6wwEKJNTBWF4RERehFH4YQAAAA

What stopped the bleeding, OP?

Yesterday I ate an apple. I saw tiny bits of blood on the apple. And I ate with the good side of my mouth, the teeth that are chipped in half are on the other part.

Yesterday I ate an apple. I saw tiny bits of blood on the apple. And I ate with the good side of my mouth, the teeth that are chipped in half are on the other part.
thx abdu

i have a chipped tooth too

life fucking sucks tbh. all the ldaring only creates more problems for us

Ohh man, sorry to hear that. Chipped teeth SUCK. Mine are chipped in half, but on the backside barely any remains. I have a cheap dentist that gives me discounts cause he knows my father, so he fixed them by using fillings. But they fall so quickly, if I eat food with that side of my mouth they fall right away. Swallowed like 5 fillings lol, without knowing. There's 2 teeth that are affected so it's pretty fucked.

Idk, next time I'll probably go to a better dentist. But I'll wait till corona is over. For now when I'll have to go outside for uni I'll just wear a mask to cover my fucked up missing teeth. The bigger problem is my molar, there's 1 that has a GIANT hole, my fillings kept falling and in march they fell again. Since then it got infected a few times but I had some antibiotics. Ran out of them though, the next time an infection flares up I'll have to go to a dentist.

Ohh man, sorry to hear that. Chipped teeth SUCK. Mine are chipped in half, but on the backside barely any remains. I have a cheap dentist that gives me discounts cause he knows my father, so he fixed them by using fillings. But they fall so quickly, if I eat food with that side of my mouth they fall right away. Swallowed like 5 fillings lol, without knowing. There's 2 teeth that are affected so it's pretty fucked.

Idk, next time I'll probably go to a better dentist. But I'll wait till corona is over. For now when I'll have to go outside for uni I'll just wear a mask to cover my fucked up missing teeth. The bigger problem is my molar, there's 1 that has a GIANT hole, my fillings kept falling and in march they fell again. Since then it got infected a few times but I had some antibiotics. Ran out of them though, the next time an infection flares up I'll have to go to a dentist.

Fuckin hell. One thing I can't handle is having bad teeth because I hate tooth pain, I'd probably rope if I had your teeth ngl

Fuckin hell. One thing I can't handle is having bad teeth because I hate tooth pain, I'd probably rope if I had your teeth ngl
Tbh lately the one thing that makes me want to rope the most are my teeth. I fantasize about having them all pulled out and getting dentures, I'm sick of this shit.

My boomer parents think I'm Gigachad, what's your point?

Tbh lately the one thing that makes me want to rope the most are my teeth. I fantasize about having them all pulled out and getting dentures, I'm sick of this shit.

Stay strong brother :feelscry:

Stay strong brother :feelscry:
Thanks, you get used to it though. When something happens with your teeth you obsess about it for like 3 or 4 days, your tongue constantly touching the affected area, constantly thinking about it and how fucked your teeth are. But then you forget about it and it becomes a background process, just a thing that is ... there.

wow. i guess you dont see them often? i hate it when boomers are bluepilled
I do, they just refuse to accept reality. Its the core principle of the bluepill :feelshmm:

:chad: tbh.

I rarely go to the GP but they just assume I have no experience with foids. Even when they ask me, It's more of a request of confirmation rather than an outright question.

Chipped teeth and no sex? One could almost say you are chip-monks

Carlos

:chad: tbh.

I rarely go to the GP but they just assume I have no experience with foids. Even when they ask me, It's more of a request of confirmation rather than an outright question.
Elab. U can tell from their tone of voice?

Which situation is it they ask these questions?

Cuz I wanna know when I shouldn't go in about stuff. Being asked questions about sex and relationships would be fucking humiliating and brutal.

what do you tell them? arent they asking why they never see you with a girl?
They do ask. I just tell them to mind their fucking business. I don't tell them anything about my life, they are beyond any redemption.

Did your teeth get this bad for only not brushing and flossing enough or was it also drinking alcohol and eating a lot of sugary foods that worsened their state?

I have annoying teeth stone at the front bottom ones, one of the reasons I never smile

Elab. U can tell from their tone of voice?

Which situation is it they ask these questions?

Cuz I wanna know when I shouldn't go in about stuff. Being asked questions about sex and relationships would be fucking humiliating and brutal.

Not from the tone of their voice, you just have to listen to the words used when asking a question.
I owe it all to my English Teacher tbh, she taught us all how every single word you used carries a huge impact. A huge meaning with what you say and there's more hidden messages that lie beyond the chosen words than one may expect.

Due to time constraints, I won't delve into the analysis of the English Language, but as you're at college you must have a very reasonable understanding on anything I would discuss.

Now when it comes to dentists, interactions with strangers you need to always go over what is spoken to you - especially as an Incel.
A Typical Conversation with my GPs::feelsrope:
Me: "Good morning"
GP: "Good morning, Mr Hate_my_life: How are you feeling today?"
Me: *States symptoms*
GP: *Asks some generic questions on symptoms*

-Now the insulting giveaway

1) GP: "You are not sexually active, Are you?"
or
2) GP: "You have had no sexual activity with a woman? What about a man?"
or
3) GP: "Has kissing ever occured with someone?"

Statements 1 and 3 are more close ended questions than they are open-ended questions. They've already concluded that I have no sexual experience whatsoever and a merely asking me this as a form of "confirmation" to their preconceived notion which anyone can infer from one look of my face.
Ignoring the whole LGBTQ+ mental disease, statistically speaking as a black male :)feelsrope:) I am less likely to be Homosexual.
Pick 1000 random caucasions and 1000 random black men, more of the caucasion will be gay.

Infact caucasions are over 15x more likely to be gay than any ethnic minority, and form a larger demographic of gay relationships than all ethnic minorities COMBINED.

You would think an Intellectual such as a General Practitioner, who has probably been taught the code of ethnics, sexuality, segregation etc would be fully aware of such data. Irrespective of that, as stated in example 2 they opened up the possibility of me being gay alongside me ever having sexual activity with a woman - implying the likelihood of either scenario ever happening are low.

Preposterous.

Not from the tone of their voice, you just have to listen to the words used when asking a question.
I owe it all to my English Teacher tbh, she taught us all how every single word you used carries a huge impact. A huge meaning with what you say and there's more hidden messages that lie beyond the chosen words than one may expect.

Due to time constraints, I won't delve into the analysis of the English Language, but as you're at college you must have a very reasonable understanding on anything I would discuss.

Now when it comes to dentists, interactions with strangers you need to always go over what is spoken to you - especially as an Incel.
A Typical Conversation with my GPs::feelsrope:
Me: "Good morning"
GP: "Good morning, Mr Hate_my_life: How are you feeling today?"
Me: *States symptoms*
GP: *Asks some generic questions on symptoms*

-Now the insulting giveaway

1) GP: "You are not sexually active, Are you?"
or
2) GP: "You have had no sexual activity with a woman? What about a man?"
or
3) GP: "Has kissing ever occured with someone?"

Statements 1 and 3 are more close ended questions than they are open-ended questions. They've already concluded that I have no sexual experience whatsoever and a merely asking me this as a form of "confirmation" to their preconceived notion which anyone can infer from one look of my face.
Ignoring the whole LGBTQ+ mental disease, statistically speaking as a black male :)feelsrope:) I am less likely to be Homosexual.
Pick 1000 random caucasions and 1000 random black men, more of the caucasion will be gay.

Infact caucasions are over 15x more likely to be gay than any ethnic minority, and form a larger demographic of gay relationships than all ethnic minorities COMBINED.

You would think an Intellectual such as a General Practitioner, who has probably been taught the code of ethnics, sexuality, segregation etc would be fully aware of such data. Irrespective of that, as stated in example 2 they opened up the possibility of me being gay alongside me ever having sexual activity with a woman - implying the likelihood of either scenario ever happening are low.

Preposterous.
brutal. doctors and 'psychologists' aren't taught on the importance of looks.

btw why is it that white people are more likely to be gay than black ppl? is it because black people are higher T?

You have gum disease bro. You need to take better care of your teeth otherwise they could all fall out. You need to brush twice a day, use a good quality mouthwash like Listerine or corsodyl and floss between your teeth once a day. You probably need a scrape and polish by a dentist or hygienist to get any build up off your teeth. I had a degree of gum disease a few years ago but after some treatment and better oral hygiene I only see the odd spot of blood in the sink every now and again when I have missed flossing somewhere.