Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My delusional mother can't fathom my inceldom

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★
My mom told me when she was my age (23) she and her friend would go to bars like right before it got busy. They would get there an hour early and start drinking and dancing on the dance floor like the usual bar sluts you see now a days. Only difference is, the manager would pay both of them to "dance" and get rowdy in order to attract customers, so it looked like the bar was hip and happening.

She legit got paid to be the meme gender she is meanwhile my dad probably slaved his ass of at some shitty job those entire nights. Yet she can't fathom my inceldom. I fucking hate her so god damn much, I'm going insane.

Women are the last people you want to talk about regarding inceldom.

They just live in a separate reality or a different dimension.

Agreed, but this is my MOM were talking about. We expect for our moms to relate to our problems just like our dads but NO. she's just like the rest of them.

Agreed, but this is my MOM were talking about. We expect for our moms to relate to our problems just like our dads but NO. she's just like the rest of them.
Yeah, I'm sure you've already explained that things are different now compared to her time. With how popular dating apps and sites are now (women rate men more harshly on them and are more pickier as well), it's quite different from 'just meeting up at the bar.' However, people still form relationships at schools, colleges, universities, and workplaces, often in conjunction with mutual friend groups or social circles (but however often it's hard for incels to break into, of course).

Last edited:
I'd ask your mom who's your real father then. Then repeat several times "are you sure about that?"

Your mother sounds like a loose whore. How else do you want him to word it?
he says "who's you're real father" if i wasn't my dads biological son, I most likely wouldn't be on this forum rn.

My Vampire Grandma is in disbelive since i was 16 that I dont have a girlfriend.

Shes pissing me off so much this fucking hag, she should just die already. "wHy DoNT yOu hAvE a GirLfRienD?" Well fuck why dont i huh? You fucking gremlin looking creature?

"i WaS prEgnaNt aT agE 21 and yOu aRe sTiLl a vIrgIn" "Would have been better for all of us if you werent" - thats what i straight up told her back then. She was looking like some Spongebob character in a 4k shot after that.

My Vampire Grandma is in disbelive since i was 16 that I dont have a girlfriend.

Shes pissing me off so much this fucking hag, she should just die already. "wHy DoNT yOu hAvE a GirLfRienD?" Well fuck why dont i huh? You fucking gremlin looking creature?

"i WaS prEgnaNt aT agE 21 and yOu aRe sTiLl a vIrgIn" "Would have been better for all of us if you werent" - thats what i straight up told her back then. She was looking like some Spongebob character in a 4k shot after that.
go edmund kemper on her like he did to his grandma.

go edmund kemper on her like he did to his grandma.
Nah i just wait it out a few more years, i just want the inheritance but both my mom and me know - we just know deep inside - she wont inherit us anything.

Im betting shes giving it to some dude we never even heard the Name off, even my parents agree. Thats how fucked my grandparents are.

Nah i just wait it out a few more years, i just want the inheritance but both my mom and me know - we just know deep inside - she wont inherit us anything.

Im betting shes giving it to some dude we never even heard the Name off, even my parents agree. Thats how fucked my grandparents are.
She would give it to 98 year old chad.

My condolences bro for having a blatant whore mom...

My mommy. Was far more discrete. "Serial monogamy"

My mom told me when she was my age (23) she and her friend would go to bars like right before it got busy. They would get there an hour early and start drinking and dancing on the dance floor like the usual bar sluts you see now a days. Only difference is, the manager would pay both of them to "dance" and get rowdy in order to attract customers, so it looked like the bar was hip and happening.

She legit got paid to be the meme gender she is meanwhile my dad probably slaved his ass of at some shitty job those entire nights. Yet she can't fathom my inceldom. I fucking hate her so god damn much, I'm going insane.
God laughs as these whores become mothers of incels.

Your mom is still a woman and they all live in a different reality. ALL OF THEM.