Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my delusion toward hot girl in Spanish class

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I was in college about 15 years ago, there was a hot Croatian girl in my class. We had a homework assignment to chat in a chat room with each other in Spanish for X amount of minutes. Somehow I got paired up with her.

Now back then I was extremely blue pilled. This is cringe but because we had a short convo in class about techno/house music I thought I had a chance. Lol this was the definition of delusional. A 5/10 male thinking he could get an exotic 9/10 female. (I’m a 4 or lower now)

Final part, the second our chat time was up ( I was watching the timer) she says well we hit our time requirement, bye. Kek I was actually thinking she may want to chat with me further lol wtf fml :forcedsmile:

It was honked from the beginning :feelsrope:

I too have a treasure trove of cucked memories

Jfl trying your luck with Eastern European women

I once got assigned in a group with 4 other girls and I was the only guy and they were constantly ignoring me except one of them, but she only talked to me because she wanted me to do something for her :cryfeels:

When I was in college about 15 years ago, there was a hot Croatian girl in my class.

Stop validating her.

Final part, the second our chat time was up ( I was watching the timer) she says well we hit our time requirement, bye. Kek I was actually thinking she may want to chat with me further lol wtf fml :forcedsmile:

You should not have talked to her in the first place because it is validating her. Why do people here still validate females even though they cannot see it?

I once got assigned in a group with 4 other girls and I was the only guy and they were constantly ignoring me except one of them, but she only talked to me because she wanted me to do something for her :cryfeels:

You declined assistance, right?

brutal, femoids dont even want one extra second of talking with a subhuman

you should have said " mami, te quiero meter bien rico y profundo".

I remember an EE foid in college once. I went in to class a little late, and sat in the row of desk chairs to the left of hers a few seats back. Didn't try to make eye contact or anything. Right after I sat down, she pulled her purse close to her chair. A week later I tried to talk to her, and she straight up ignored, me, and ran away, lol.

Jfl trying your luck with Eastern European women
Better than Western european girls tbh.
I remember an EE foid in college once. I went in to class a little late, and sat in the row of desk chairs to the left of hers a few seats back. Didn't try to make eye contact or anything. Right after I sat down, she pulled her purse close to her chair. A week later I tried to talk to her, and she straight up ignored, me, and ran away, lol.
I had something similar, but I didn't try to talk to her she just changed seats after I turned my head to read something behind her head.

I really hope i wont experience that tbh.