Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My degenerate friends opposed idea of SEAmaxxing, so not friends anymore

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
From long ago is my dream to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture from Vietnam. But especially was interested in SEAmaxxing after loss of my last crush. But dont know how to do it alone, maybe could with friends, and my friends at that time absolutely sucked. One was dating-down moron of absolute noculture, and wanted me to go after old ugly roasties like him. Other was nazi, and frightened about my wish "to betray my race", debyl also wanted me to go after ugly lithuanian femorloids. As man of culture, I took their actions as insults, and said gtfo. Is no friend who wants me to suffer in shame with ugly femorloids, is enemy, disguised as friend

Bro gooks are subhuman. They aren’t cute adorable loli waifus of culture.

You need to find a white foid who hasn’t been exposed to any degeneracy yet tbh

Bro gooks are subhuman. They aren’t cute adorable loli waifus of culture.

You need to find a white foid who hasn’t been exposed to any degeneracy yet tbh
Majority ugly, but I look for minority anyway. And lithuania sucks, population to small for chances of producing very rare exceptional waifu of culture. Russiamaxx maybe?.. :<

ur friends were right tho

ur friends were right tho
Were not. Maybe noodlewhores suck, but no reason to go after local lithuanian roasties and uggies anyway