Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dear white brocels, your thoughts on this

I ask myself this question. BBC Copers are on suicide watch

You drew that conclusion from one trashy black lady attempting to twerk on a police officer for a bit?

I ask myself this question. BBC Copers are on suicide watch
I like how you avoided stats from the US which show BMWF is way more common than WMBF which I showed on another thread

Just some black femoid who wanted to take a picture with a policeman.

Any ethnic women, for that matter. But whiners will whine

Being white has advantages, but the only silver bullet is having an attractive face.

Whites are gods

I like how you avoided stats from the US which show BMWF is way more common than WMBF which I showed on another thread
My nigger, I live in south africa. I don't give a shit about US statistics because I don't live there, WMBF is more prevalent in <b>MY COUNTRY</b> than BMWF jfl

My nigger, I live in south africa. I don't give a shit about US statistics because I don't live there, WMBF is more prevalent in <b>MY COUNTRY</b> than BMWF jfl
Ok, doesn’t change the fact it’s different in mine, not to mention the US has more global influence(sadly)meaning it will spread possibly which has become more evidenced.

Just some black femoid who wanted to take a picture with a policeman.
Yet in spite of Stats we can sure, coupled with examples we can find of this on Tik-Tok, copers will deny reality & fixate on this
You drew that conclusion from one trashy black lady attempting to twerk on a police officer for a bit?
:yes:

Ok, doesn’t change the fact it’s different in mine, not to mention the US has more global influence(sadly)meaning it will spread possibly which has become more evidenced.
I could respond the same way jfl, "doesn't change the fact it's different in mine".

Black bodies dont count lol. Race mixing is disgusting even for ascension. I would only ascend with my kind through holy matrimony. NIGGA

The US has more people anyways, meaning it’s more common by default
As I previously said, not all of us live in the US. :feelskek:"It's more common by default, because the statistics support my views and only applies to one country that must mean that it's correct and applies to the entire world":soy:

If that were the case, geomaxxing wouldn't be as big as it is right now.