Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dealer just fell asleep on my couch

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Mod.Belgrade Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
I bought 8 xans and some runescape go off him

He took 4 himself and now he is fast asleep and snoring

Well, he helped you so it's best you leave him there as a "thank you" to him. Put a blanket on him and rub his stomach. Be sure to leave some chocolate chip cookies and milk for when he wakes up too

runescape

Well, he helped you so it's best you leave him there as a "thank you" to him. Put a blanket on him and rub his stomach. Be sure to leave some chocolate chip cookies and milk for when he wakes up too
Haha I just now put a blanket over him and set his beer in the fridge

Draw a hitler moustache on him then Sieg Heil! When he leaves.

Kek Nice

None of the drug dealers(plugs) I've ever known have never been that cool; probably because....well you can guess. :forcedsmile:

Since he's a nice guy from the sound of it, make sure he's laying on his side incase he needs to vomit, put a blanket on him, and also maybe put a water by the bed incase/when he wakes up- I also feel dehydrated when I wake up.
KEK

Who else high asf rn?

Draw a hitler moustache on him then Sieg Heil! When he leaves.
Nah, give him something based such as a Hakenkreuz or Sonnenrad

IMG 2223

You know what must be done

does he know youre an inkwell

You ever come across any fent rcs/zenes in them nowadays? It has been over 3 years since I've popped bars and I'm thinking of buying some soon.

Talk to him about the state of the economy and how you feel about global warming while he’s asleep

Drink alcohol like me mango I wish for God to arrange me a visit to Asian Stacy's pssuy on this alcoholic beverage.

Drink alcohol like me mango I wish for God to arrange me a visit to Asian Stacy's pssuy on this alcoholic beverage.

@curryboy420
@NT_huntER
@Karakol96
@XDFLAMEBOY

@TheonGrAYjoy he must be one of those white guys that has an Asian fetish over noodle whores
no mang, no.
IM A FUCKING NIGGER NEGRO.
THERE'S NO WAY I CAN GET A CHANCE WITH AN ASIAN TOILET... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:

@TheonGrAYjoy he must be one of those white guys that has an Asian fetish over noodle whores

@VideoGameCoper you went through a lot lately. You been alright man? You matter man, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

You’re a good dude, I’ve seen your posts, I’ve seen your cool cars the past few months, you will make it, not now, just hang on dude.

@VideoGameCoper you went through a lot lately. You been alright man? You matter man, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

You’re a good dude, I’ve seen your posts, I’ve seen your cool cars the past few months, you will make it, not now, just hang on dude.
I appreciate the kind words. It's been hard lately

He ain't Santa!

i want ritalin

I quit xanax

Fucked my mood eventually while I was awake. Like I'd wake up but still feel really sleepy and drained