Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My day today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Hi bro’s, just wanted to share some interesting points of my day. I’ll start with the suifuel. After work I stopped to get gas. Near the gas station is a taco truck. I saw 3 girls eating there and one looked real cute so after getting gas I drove past. Suifuel because she was even hotter than I thought. Like a 9 with huge possibly fake boobs. But for Chad only.

later went to chipotle and in walked another hot foid but I made sure not to really look at her because I didn’t want any more suifuel. Oh yeah forgot to tell about the dog pilled foid jogging with her dog. Wearing these tight booty shorts pretty much just looked like underwear tbh, but not for me...:feelsrope:

Later I was in a part of town with a lot of prostitutes. Saw 2 chunky but still boneable ones. Then saw a old one like in her 50s she actually made eye contact with me and waved hoping to flag me down, so yeah I could have gotten laid today.:feelsrope:

Moral of the story is be careful boyos, with the nice weather lots of foids our wearing next to nothing serving up a bunch of suicide fuel.

foids shouldnt be allowed outside without burka's

Brutal.

I’ve actually had women cat calling at me in public loudly yelling to get my attention as though they’re interested.

And meanwhile I’m pissed and gritting my teeth thinking to myself c’mon lady how fuckin dumb do you think I am?

I’m a fat rapidly approaching middle age fuck.

The furthest thing from a Chad there is and you’re trying to get your rocks off LARPing as if you want me?

Get the fuck outta here!

View: https://youtu.be/cXfmfj4z3Zc

Brutal.

I’ve actually had women cat calling at me in public loudly yelling to get my attention as though they’re interested.

And meanwhile I’m pissed and gritting my teeth thinking to myself c’mon lady how fuckin dumb do you think I am?

I’m a fat rapidly approaching middle age fuck.

The furthest thing from a Chad there is and you’re trying to get your rocks off LARPing as if you want me?

Get the fuck outta here!

View: https://youtu.be/cXfmfj4z3Zc

That’s brutal. Glad it hasn’t happened to me since middle school.