Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My day is ruined

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
18d 6h 19m
JFL at this clown world:society:. I bought a brand new car from the dealership. Brand new. Not a single mile on it, not a previous butt on its seat. I figured since I'll never get an untainted and unused woman I might as well own an untainted and unused car. I take it in to the dealership for an oil change and just general inspection, thinking it would be free of charge because I literally just paid 40,000 for a car less than 6 months ago! But no. They want $105. Fuck you. I took it to a general mechanic, paid $85. It wasn't that I wouldn't pay, just the principle, I buy a new car you owe me at least free inspections and oil change within the first year! I expected more from the dealership literally authorized for my cars brand!

Anyway my day is ruined:feelsrope:. Not to mention it was some 40 year old cunt foid :feelspuke: who was working at the dealership anyway. So the mechanic I took it to might of been a beanskin:feelstrash: illegal but at least it was a man.

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
Mogger trait tbh.
Can't you do maintenance yourself?

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
18d 6h 19m
Mogger trait tbh.
Can't you do maintenance yourself?
It's a new car, I wanted to do the first maintenance in the shop and see how the so called experts did it. Then do it myself next time.

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
It's a new car, I wanted to do the first maintenance in the shop and see how the so called experts did it. Then do it myself next time.
Will you get a jacket from Drive too?

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
Not to mention it was some 40 year old cunt foid :feelspuke: who was working at the dealership anyway. So the mechanic I took it to might of been a beanskin:feelstrash: illegal but at least it was a man.
You just saved your car

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
44d 16h 21m
Money mogs me