Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My day is ruined

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
My day had started well, I was happy and excited, but nothing in my mediocre life can last ...Well, I went to the bakery to buy bread and was brutally heightmogged by a literally 12 year old girl. When I saw her, my impetus was to run to my house and kill myself, but I held back and bought the bread. I came home feeling like crap and to finish my day I saw this image.This woman is a traditional Brazilian youtuber who lives in Europe and said that to date her, you have to be white, over 1.80 and be "alpha". This average slut has dated German and Russian gigachads and now it looks like she's already got another one. In the meantime, I am heightmogged by 12 year old girls.
i feel like trash now, this is why i don't like to be outside :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Inb4: "traditional women are different bro" :feels::soy:
Brutal noreplypill
Brutal noreply pill

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600348001234.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600348001234.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
What's your height?

nvm lol i'm low IQ but won't delete because postmaxxing tbh

uYvork1.jpg
or rope we don't have other choice.

Brutal. My sympathy to you, brocel

In what way is that whoretuber traditional?

My 11yo female cousin told me "You are little". Fucking brutal. :feelsrope:Both his brothers are younger, taller and have heads full of hair, while i'm a balding manlet.

Also, she told me when she was 8yo that my hairy belly is disgusting. I fucking hate being hairy in all my body but my head.

Last edited:
The only lifefuel is the fact that she is constantly having to find a new Chad.. aka she isn't good enough to keep a Chad around for very long.

Actual Stacies just find their tall Chad, marry him and have a nice family.

Its over for cantevenleavethehousetobuybreadwithoutbeingmoggedcels

sounds like a larp kek.being heightmogged by foids and most males is brutal.i know how it is.london is hell.
You can search about her on youtube. She deleted her chanel after she upset the MGTOWs.
Russian white Muslim

What
I don't know if he is a Muslim, but she said she broke up with him because he is from another religion. Either he is orthodox or Muslim, but I heard mgtows saying that he is a Muslim.
Russian white Muslim

What
I don't know if he is a Muslim, but she said she broke up with him because he is from another religion. Either he is orthodox or Muslim, but I heard mgtows saying that he is a Muslim.
In what way is that whoretuber traditional?
She says that she is trad
Jfl
My 11yo female cousin told me "You are little". Fucking brutal. :feelsrope:Both his brothers are younger, taller and have heads full of hair, while i'm a balding manlet.

Also, she told me when she was 8yo that my hairy belly is disgusting. I fucking hate being hairy in all my body but my head.
Brutal
Being a manlet it's already hell, but being a bald manlet is just unfair.

Attachments

• IMG_20200917_122247_256.jpg
    IMG_20200917_122247_256.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
My 12 year old sister is 5'4 and female cousin is 5'10. Meanwhile, I'm 5'8, will probably end up being mogged by my sister when she is actuallly done growing. Even my 13 year old male cousin is already 5'6 and hand, shoulder, arm, and wrist mogs me.

Looks like Silvio Santos.

Looks like Silvio Santos.
She looks fucking hideous without fake up. Jfl those Chads are dumb asf.
My 12 year old sister is 5'4 and female cousin is 5'10. Meanwhile, I'm 5'8, will probably end up being mogged by my sister when she is actuallly done growing. Even my 13 year old male cousin is already 5'6 and hand, shoulder, arm, and wrist mogs me.
Brutal

Attachments

• IMG_20200917_170627_797.jpg
    IMG_20200917_170627_797.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 51
Don’t listen to other people if they can hurt you like this. Imagine Hitler in your place if people made fun of him when he couldn’t join a frickin’ art school. I’m not sure if this (historically) happened but was some salt on his behalf for sure. Now imagine if he suicided, thinking he can’t make a difference worldwise and historywise. I don’t hate Hitler btw, just giving an example.

I went to the bakery to buy bread and was brutally heightmogged by a literally 12 year old girl. When I saw her, my impetus was to run to my house and kill myself

I came home feeling like crap and to finish my day I saw this image.This woman is a traditional Brazilian youtuber who lives in Europe and said that to date her, you have to be white, over 1.80 and be "alpha". This average slut has dated German and Russian gigachads and now it looks like she's already got another one. In the meantime, I am heightmogged by 12 year old girls.
i feel like trash now, this is why i don't like to be outside :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sorry to hear that bro, that was super sad. A 12 year old girl existing making you want to kill yourself? I have to admit tho your reaction of wanting to run home and kill yourself made me laugh hard, sounds like some shit I would say.

Women are literally on "Just Exist Mode", and you can't be traditional if you date or even touch anyone outside of marriage. All trad women are larpers.

Brutal noreplypill
Brutal noreply pill
I love how you edited in brootal replypill 2 time in order for someone to finally reply, but that looks autistic af.