Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My day gets ruined when:

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I see a curry. Tbh, seeing their literal shitty skin makes my skin crawl.

Saying that as a curry myself. Same thing happens to me when i look in the mirror.

I see a curry. Tbh, seeing their literal shitty skin makes my skin crawl.

Saying that as a curry myself. Same thing happens to me when i look in the mirror.
Brutal racepill. I will make a thread in the near future about ethnics who overdosed on the racepill

Brutal racepill. I will make a thread in the near future about ethnics who overdosed on the racepill
the way they talk and walk too, it's so disgusting, an open sewer is more appealing than a smell shitskin curry.

Last edited:
good for you.

Lucky indeed. I wish i could say the same.
But I've watched some documentaries about India and I get your point. @tehgymcel420 made a thread about the fesikhpill a couple of days ago and he posted this video:

View: https://youtu.be/oMjYeBLnGVQ

I was shocked how subhuman he acts. His movement, the language, the way he eats and the way he looks. It's very fascinating how subhuman he is. This video made me realize, why whites came up with the idea to put ethnics in a zoo 100 years ago. I never really thought about this, since I live in a practically 100% white neighborhood and I practically never interact with non-whites.

But I've watched some documentaries about India and I get your point. @tehgymcel420 made a thread about the fesikhpill a couple of days ago and he posted this video:

View: https://youtu.be/oMjYeBLnGVQ

I was shocked how subhuman he acts. His movement, the language, the way he eats and the way he looks. It's very fascinating how subhuman he is. This video made me realize, why whites came up with the idea to put ethnics in a zoo 100 years ago. I never really thought about this, since I live in a practically 100% white neighborhood and I practically never interact with non-whites.

True, makes sense.

But there are still non ethnics (except rice they deserved to be prideful) who pride themselves of their ethnicity in this forum. Sickening tbh. :feelspuke:

True, makes sense.

But there are still non ethnics (except rice they deserved to be prideful) who pride themselves of their ethnicity in this forum. Sickening tbh. :feelspuke:
Can you elaborate why asians deserve to be prideful of their ethnicity? Why doesn't that apply to every other ethnicity?

Can you elaborate why asians deserve to be prideful of their ethnicity? Why doesn't that apply to every other ethnicity?
Well, to be specific, I was referring to rice cels of Japanese and Korean origin.

Cause japs are one of the only non white advanced race dating back to WW2 era.

They were an advanced civilisation even without white intervention which is a big deal in my opinion. Japs were truly a remarkable race. It's cucked now though.

Well, to be specific, I was referring to rice cels of Japanese and Korean origin.

Cause japs are one of the only non white advanced race dating back to WW2 era.

They were an advanced civilisation even without white intervention which is a big deal in my opinion. Japs were truly a remarkable race. It's cucked now though.
Chinks were also fairly advanced. Korea was a shithole 50-60 years ago tho. Do you support the colonization of non-white countries by whites? I'm genuinely interested and I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything.

Chinks were also fairly advanced. Korea was a shithole 50-60 years ago tho. Do you support the colonization of non-white countries by whites? I'm genuinely interested and I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything.
yes, i do. Whites have a duty to civilise us filthy ethnics especially curries. We want them back more than anything. The world would be in much better place if whites colonized again. That's the way it should be. The Natural Order.

Unfortunately would never happen considering how cucked things are.

Sure. Did you overdose on the racepill too?
yes, i do. Whites have a duty to civilise us filthy ethnics especially curries. We want them back more than anything. The world would be in much better place if whites colonized again. That's the way it should be. The Natural Order.

Unfortunately would never happen considering how cucked things are.
You know that one of the first things whites did when they colonized new territory was to fuck the local women, right? Do you also approve that?

Last edited: