Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My day at work

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
Was gonna say this yesterday but fell asleep. Anyways it was another shit day. A retarded about 30 year old beckie asked me where the bar tender was and i told her “i’ll go get them” i fucking LIED LMFAO i just fucking walked away and then when i returned she was gone haha.

so many people kept asking where the bar tender was so i told a beckie coworker constantly and she seemed annoyed as shit. And one of my asshole coworkers said hi to me for no reason. i think my other coworkers may have told him i said bad shit about him.Now i look like a coward around him.

I did much more shit at work but can’t remember it all. i did accidentally hit people with the broom and when people were struggling to take out butter i didn’t choose to help It was funny as shit all they had to do was press down for 10 seconds Seeming them get frustrated was funny

also i think a retarded 40 year old foid called me a short man when walking by. grow the fuck up bitch

Do you prefer working or neetdom

also i think a retarded 40 year old foid called me a short man when walking by. grow the fuck up bitch
Then, they expect to live without a shooting happening in Their fucking face. Unbelievable. Truly troglodyte society.

Then, they expect to live without a shooting happening in Their fucking face. Unbelievable. Truly troglodyte society.
I don't blame the sub5 men who go ER, its not their fault