Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My day at work today's existential pain

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
'Ebenezer Scrooge is the protagonist of Charles Dickens' 1843 novella A Christmas Carol.'

Setting: Horse race place I rarely work at

Ghost of christmas possible future = I have a new team leader. He has dyslexia. He was making mistakes all day and being told off for it by higher ups.

Ghost of christmas present = STML Me who has been waiting for my mental dissability check assesment for a month and a half now.

Ghost of christmas past = A young new worker who's just left school and has problem remembering names.

Beggining of the day. A customer :foidSoy: notices me then exclaims "Ewwwwwwwwwww".

During the middle of the day. I notice drifting ??????????friend??????????. I overhear drifting ??????friend??????? say this. "Is that X? I'm trying to avoid him. He doesn't know that yet'

End of the day. I overhear new team leader say to young new worker about me, "He's so dopey"

I [UWSL]sincerely [/UWSL]hope I have never got to work again. So that like in the christmas carol story. I can change my future for the better.

Last edited: