Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dating profile got rejected on Muzzmatch

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Dating apps don’t want sub 5 men on anymore. :blackpill: :lul:

Why did they say it was rejected?

and you know Its over an AI auto rejects your face when registering.

also what the fuck is muzzmatch never heard of it jfl you niggas still have hope i guess :feelskek:

wow. A muslim dating app? Never heard of it. Cool (except it's not)

muslim dating app? are you sure its muslim and not pigskin made app?

also what the fuck is muzzmatch never heard of it jfl you niggas still have hope i guess
Yeah, just a muslim tinder for foids that want to pretend they care about religion when they just wanna get fucked by the whitest looking SandChads. The funny part is that I revealed that my sister had this and I snitched on her to mu parents and she got her ass beat lol

Water is wet, women want handsome men, women want to be sexually satisfied too, thanks for enlightening us

Yeah, just a muslim tinder for foids that want to pretend they care about religion when they just wanna get fucked by the whitest looking SandChads. The funny part is that I revealed that my sister had this and I snitched on her to mu parents and she got her ass beat lol
muslim foid thirst is different mate

Muzz what? Lol what a retarded name for an app.

Muzzmatch? That's not how muslims date, dude. I know these things: they date by their family introducing them to unmarried girls and they can then do (supervised) dates for compactibility before entering the next stage.