Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Daily Routine

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
1pm Wake up
2pm LDAR
3pm LDAR
4pm LDAR
5pm LDAR
6pm LDAR
7pm LDAR while eating Dinner
8pm LDAR
9pm LDAR and Drink Monster
10pm LDAR and Eat Junk food
11pm LDAR
12am LDAR
1am Masturbate
2am LDAR
3am LDAR
4am Sleep

relatable routine

Very productive

1pm Wake up
2pm LDAR
3pm LDAR
4pm LDAR
5pm LDAR
6pm LDAR
7pm LDAR while eating Dinner
8pm LDAR
9pm LDAR and Drink Monster
10pm LDAR and Eat Junk food
11pm LDAR
12am LDAR
1am Masturbate
2am LDAR
3am LDAR
4am Sleep
This but at 5 am i tell myself i need to work and become rich, and the copes begin flowing and i need to be productive

This is me any day I don't have to wagie

Based monster enjoyer :feelsYall:

This but at 5 am i tell myself i need to work and become rich, and the copes begin flowing and i need to be productive
I do this every once in a while where I try to self improooove myself but then I get nowhere with it and I give up

I do this every once in a while where I try to self improooove myself but then I get nowhere with it and I give up
i have like an entire journal of just shit i have to do which i never do, im going fucking insane.

How long have you been NEETing? This has been me for the past month but I go back to college soon so the grind begins again
I collect Neetbuxx for my Autism i worked one job in a warehouse when i was 18 but got fired

I collect Neetbuxx for my Autism i worked one job in a warehouse when i was 18 but got fired
Why did they fire you?

that's my life minus the monster and masturbation.

My daily routine this month. Wake up at 2 pm, eat food, go gym , come back home, eat more and play videogames, fap, go to sleep.

My daily routine this month. Wake up at 2 pm, eat food, go gym , come back home, eat more and play videogames, fap, go to sleep.
I forgot to mention i play alot of games and watch movies and shit

Damn bro how old are you now and how did you get fired?

7am 10 inches co k

Damn bro how old are you now and how did you get fired?
i`m 20 I told my boss to fuck himself and got fired on the spot the wagie live was brutal for me

Lay Down And Rape.

Nothing to do when it's over.

lowinhibmogs me, I was always a meek cuck
I`m actually high inhib i just snap with anger sometimes and my cunt of a boss was shouting at me so i just blurted it out