Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My daily diary tbhtbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Instead of making new threads, I'm just gonna post my venting shit here whenever I want. Gonna look back at this thread and read shit after 5 yrs if I am gonna be alive cuz I like stalkmaxxing past me sometimes.

Just lol srsly. How do I cope? Legit lonely as fuark ngl. If I was a chadlite I could've fuarked quite few beautiful women ngl. I even hugged a model looking foid like 4-5 yrs ago ngl but she was avoiding me on streets after that,legit cringe. If I was chadlite looking I would've put my pee pee into that jb ngl.
I also wish I had an irl friend who I could go to MMA or kickboxing with but I've got nobody ded srs. Also 2 foids @ work snitched on me today just lol, they've got evil eyes on me and shit just for being a subhuman, also lold @ my side profile once ngl. It's truly over ngl

Based. I started writing a diary like 2 years ago but I have only done it like 10 times or so kek

Based. I started writing a diary like 2 years ago but I have only done it like 10 times or so kek
Ded srs? You can make a thread too, would be more motivating ngl to let all the poo poo out for peoplecels to read ngl

Mods might consider posting here necroposting after a few weeks OP

I have a discord DM to myself where I write about this shit

Pop

Why you typing like it's the misc?

write your manifesto

Day 1 of slowly going insane fuark ngl

Instead of making new threads, I'm just gonna post my venting shit here whenever I want. Gonna look back at this thread and read shit after 5 yrs if I am gonna be alive cuz I like stalkmaxxing past me sometimes.

Just lol srsly. How do I cope? Legit lonely as fuark ngl. If I was a chadlite I could've fuarked quite few beautiful women ngl. I even hugged a model looking foid like 4-5 yrs ago ngl but she was avoiding me on streets after that,legit cringe. If I was chadlite looking I would've put my pee pee into that jb ngl.
I also wish I had an irl friend who I could go to MMA or kickboxing with but I've got nobody ded srs. Also 2 foids @ work snitched on me today just lol, they've got evil eyes on me and shit just for being a subhuman, also lold @ my side profile once ngl. It's truly over ngl
your writing style is killing me :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Dude why are you not getting surgery?

I saw ngl 100 times so didn't read, ngl.

See u in 5 years

Fuck you. You're an hypocrite and should just die.

going to read the entries ngl

Fuark I have been suspecting this for quite sometime and today I finally came to the agreement that my facial expressions are retarded as fuck, I dont feel the expressions that I am manifesting and my natural expression is an "angry" school shooter face, I'm not even angry. When I am focused on looking at something I look sad(?). Also some people think I'm staring at them, lol? When I look in their direction I dont fucking stare at them I just look in their direction while not even seeing them.fuck this is so fucked ngl Also Im subhuman AS FUCK, legit suifuel everytime I see myself in cam from that shit angle
Dude why are you not getting surgery?
I need to pay off my car loan, £2k left ngl. Also I need to save up 10k or so
He claims to be an incel but continues to mock people because of their looks.
Cope I dont mock ppl because of their looks ngl keep crying for me

Last edited:
Your writing style is difficult to follow for low IQ people like me ngl bro :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

Also you're handsome, just NTmaxx bro tbh ngl ded srs.

What? Did it sound gay? The word "handsome" is not appropriate, is it? Ok, good-looking.

Nah. Just saying that @Weed is not precisely ugly... I will never understand what the fuck is he doing here. But at least his name reminds me of one of my favorite copes ever lol.

Nah. Just saying that @Weed is not precisely ugly... I will never understand what the fuck is he doing here. But at least his name reminds me of one of my favorite copes ever lol.
Oh, I see. I was trying to remember some English rule where only women could refer to men as handsome or something, because I really don't see people here using that word much.

Weed is a mentalcel. If he talks IRL like he writes here, I can understand why he's an incel, girls can't relate to such astronomical verbal IQ levels.

If he talks IRL like he writes here, I can understand why he's an incel, girls can't relate to such astronomical verbal IQ levels.
:lul: Over for Weedcels

Apparently his chin is slightly recessed

Apparently his chin is slightly recessed
Oh, I see. I was trying to remember some English rule where only women could refer to men as handsome or something, because I really don't see people here using that word much.

Weed is a mentalcel. If he talks IRL like he writes here, I can understand why he's an incel, girls can't relate to such astronomical verbal IQ levels.

Fuark it's 12AM and I am tired plus sleepy af, I can't I just love this relaxed feeling so much ngl, that's probs when Im most relaxmaxxed I just wanna be in this state forever ngl ded srs

Fuark it's 12AM and I am tired plus sleepy af, I can't I just love this relaxed feeling so much ngl, that's probs when Im most relaxmaxxed I just wanna be in this state forever ngl ded srs
just relax theory

@Saudade any relaxing methods you can share with us?

Gonna get to le table with parents today for 5 mins and go back to PC ngl, hopefully I will drive my car this evening
Fuark I feel so poo poo right now, even smoked some weed but it didnt help and hammy doesnt make me lol for some reason ngl. The fact that I am alone this Christmas is not the reason idk why I feel like poo poo, also got into little argument with my mom 2-3hrs ago so mb thats why ngl

Im so done. Srsly fuck this, even got cold or flu just fucking lool ahh fuck u fuck me fucm them im so fokking done ngl

snow covered ur head :feelstrash:

ded srs

pulldowntrousersandreveallossus.gif

Fucking hell. I feel so braindead today like Ive got some progressing alzheimers or delemia whatever it is called. I am so lost today, few cringy fuck ups at work and when I was driving back from work I refuelled and guess what, legit was driving home with no fuel cap on so my fuel tank was breathing the air lul. Maybe because I've slept today 1 hour but this shit happens quitr a lot also when I read some text or type I get mini dyslexia moment. I shit you not I might have alzheimers or whatever and it will fuck me up by the age of 40 if I am gonna be alive. Someone help me if you know about this shit fuck