Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad's jealous when I am successful but mad when I am giving up and being a loser

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
How can I possibly make him happy ever

You can NOT be successful as an incel.

I don't think my father likes me

There’s just no winning with some people. Ignore him.

Kust jill him

Depends on what we are talking about.
No, it doesn't fucking depend on anything retard. You can NOT be successful without having basic human rights. Romantic relationship is a basic human right

No, it doesn't fucking depend on anything retard. You can NOT be successful without having basic human rights. Romantic relationship is a basic human right
Tbh

Why are all of your replies so fucking aggressive lmao

Why are all of your replies so fucking aggressive lmao
>N-n-no please be gentle to me *sniff* or I will cry to mommy
Stop making dumb threads/post and I won't be aggressive

>N-n-no please be gentle to me *sniff* or I will cry to mommy
Stop making dumb threads/post and I won't be aggressive
Nah bro u do that to everyone lmao

But this isn't reddit so whatever

It seems that you have put a good stick up your ass for you to be this hysterical.

You don't have the right to anything fool, rights, as well as duties, are socially imposed, It is not something given by nature itself. Bluepilled shit.

It seems that you have put a good stick up your ass for you to be this hysterical.

You don't have the right to anything fool, rights, as well as duties, are socially imposed, It is not something given by nature itself. Bluepilled shit.
High iq