Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My dad's friend was a kickboxing champion and knocked out 4 thugs in a bar.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
A few days ago my dad told me a story of his friend who was a national kickboxing champion in Europe, when he retired from his fighting career he got a job in a security company.
One night he was at a bar and 4 guys came in there and started messing with him and calling him names these guys were around 6'4-6'5 and my dad's friend is 5'8 apparently these guys were known for causing trouble everywhere they go after arguing with them for a while one of the guys attacked him and he started fighting back he knocked all of them out the ambulance came and they had to stay at the hospital a few days because they had concussions and broken bones.

Believing an anecdote

JFL

Tallfags deserve it

Tallfags got BTFO

Lifefuel

“TeeHee, my tall boyfriend will protect me because of how tall he........... :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels: