Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dads always asking me why I can't get girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
He has always done it , I don't even want to get laid but he keeps asking me when am I gonna get a girlfriend , how will I balance my wife and different girlfriends and when will I be getting girls home. It really angers me , I don't even want to have sex but my dad expecting me to get mad bitches and it's the only thing he expects pisses me the fuck off. He's an ethnic and when drunk basically turns into r/ihavesex , it's really annoying and the only reason I want to get laid is to make him proud is this weird or are dad's generally want their sons to get laid ?

My parents never really asked me tbh. Maybe they don't care, but I pref it this way than having them ask me 24/7

would not know my father was never around so i can,t help.

My parents and grandparents have literally never asked. They also actively trying to prevent me from doing things that might have led to ascending, contrary to what even therapists told them to do