Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My dads 60 year old friend is also basically an incel and crying

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He was upset and crying because his wife left him many years ago and took the kids and doesn't even show them his picture or let him see them or know them at all. She fucked him over and now he has to live in a shitty 1 bedroom room in a mouldy mosque and is broke so he begs my dad to get him a job in the local factories. Hearing this made me feel sad and also made me feel ashamed. I am 27 and I think my life is so bad because I'm alone and broke. And this guy is 60 and basically in the same position but worse. He never really ascended, none of these Muslim old guys "ascended" with their ugly bitch wife's. There is no love or passion or anything. I feel bad for him. But I realise if this is how old men even live, there is no hope for me then. I wonder what id gonna happen to me when I'm 60. I hope I just get to die soon.

Muslim? It's over.

At least they weren't Christian. Christian women love to fuck a whole ton of Tyrones and say "Yeah I did it, so what?" with a smug punchable face before leaving with everything.

:cryfeels:
both of you have bad lives. Do not feel ashamed. Poor guy though. High chance he will rope.

Is it better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. In all honesty probably the latter but who knows.

Marriage for men is a scam either way

Fucking hell, 60 years old and begging for a wagecel position at the factory

Stronger man than I am.

He was upset and crying because his wife left him many years ago and took the kids and doesn't even show them his picture or let him see them or know them at all. She fucked him over and now he has to live in a shitty 1 bedroom room in a mouldy mosque and is broke so he begs my dad to get him a job in the local factories. Hearing this made me feel sad and also made me feel ashamed. I am 27 and I think my life is so bad because I'm alone and broke. And this guy is 60 and basically in the same position but worse. He never really ascended, none of these Muslim old guys "ascended" with their ugly bitch wife's. There is no love or passion or anything. I feel bad for him. But I realise if this is how old men even live, there is no hope for me then. I wonder what id gonna happen to me when I'm 60. I hope I just get to die soon.
What does ur dad do

Glad to be a gdmf neet cripple so my begging is only once every few years instead of daily.

Marriage as man in 2024 = low IQ

Fucking hell, 60 years old and begging for a wagecel position at the factory

Stronger man than I am.
its just crazy how many men are in this fucking position
meme world
i understand the druggie homeless

He fulfilled his biological imperative.

Muslim? It's over.

At least they weren't Christian. Christian women love to fuck a whole ton of Tyrones and say "Yeah I did it, so what?" with a smug punchable face before leaving with everything.
Why so many bbcpills everywhere?! Both online and offline :feelsrope:

Still he got to fuck and reproduce and maybe she kinda sorta loved him once?

If so still mogs us life wise but I do see your point regardless.

Our lives suck largely because the kikes and libtards socially engineered society’s power balance to shift towards giving women way too much power in the dating market.

So it’s not solely our subhuman genetics that have fucked us over so badly.

Put almost any of us here in the 70’s or 80’s in whatever youthful prime age we had and we’d likely have ascended with an at least marginally attractive or plain Jane low tier Becky style Foid.