Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad wasted 55 euros

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
Yesterday, me and my family went out for lunch. Originally, we were gonna go to a cheap (but still good) fast food restaurant, but NO, my dad wanted us to go to a more "formal" restaurant (JFL:feelskek:). So we went to a different restaurant and we had to literally pay 55 euros for it. The fast food restaurant would've cost 25 AT MOST. How can my dad be 47 years old and still terrible at money management? IT'S JUST FOOD.:reeeeee::feelsree:

I think, your dad knows very well how much he can afford, at least he knows his own assets better than you.

I think, your dad knows very well how much he can afford, at least he knows his own assets better than you.
I don't have any assets, I'm 17.

Wow! I mean, he knows his own assets better than you know his assets, not your own assets.
Still, we're talking about food. You don't need to spend so much for good food. Like I said in the beginning, the cheap fast food restaurant was good (we've been there), but he chose a more expensive one for no reason whatsoever. Maybe I'm just a very simple person.

Still, we're talking about food. You don't need to spend so much for good food. Like I said in the beginning, the cheap fast food restaurant was good (we've been there), but he chose a more expensive one for no reason whatsoever. Maybe I'm just a very simple person.
He wanted to make his family happy. That’s why.

I worked in restaurant. I've seen how it operates. Eating out is cucked and diagusting. Restaurantpill is brutal.

I worked in restaurant. I've seen how it operates. Eating out is cucked and diagusting. Restaurantpill is brutal.
It's over for Restaurantcels. (cool username BTW):dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Money is made to be wasted.