Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad was so much better looking than me at my age

S

shibo

Officer
So i am quite similar to my dad but heres the difference

He had blue eyes very rare for a curry

Much whiter skin than me i think because the white skin had to compensate for his blue eyes so hes not yellowish or brown just white

Better hair than me and balded later

BETTER NOSE FOR SURE it was like mine but slightly shorter and looked better

As much as i hate my dad i have to admit i am jealous of his blue eyes thats a very cool for a ethnic to have

Sounds bad, you tried sticking your penis in a headphone jack?

Aha dont think so.

Same bro. Getting mogged by your own family members is potent suifuel.

It's time to make a "XY in my family has good genetics, while I don't"-Megathread, Jesus Christ ...

Basically your mom is at fault

My dad and mom where quite good looking in their younger days, so is my siblings, I was just unlocky that dad decided to bail around my birth and left me with a stupid foid that don't know how to raise a kid properly making me subhuman

It's time to make a "XY in my family has good genetics, while I don't"-Megathread, Jesus Christ ...
This threads piss me off it’s sort of bragging you have chad genes in you.

My cousin heightmogs me so hard. He is a game addicted neet(uni dropout) and has a long term relationship.
LOOKS:yes:
MONEY:no:

Welcome to the club OP. My mother had jaw surgery before she met my dad. My father mogs me in both mental and physical characteristics.

My cousin heightmogs me so hard. He is a game addicted neet(uni dropout) and has a long term relationship.
LOOKS:yes:
MONEY:no:
How do his parents justify supporting him through unemployment if he has no discernible social problems?