Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad was married and had me as his first son at my age already

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
and here I am same age with him a flirtless completely inexperienced in dating field 24 YEARS OLD KHHV TRUECEL :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelsseriously: :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

My mum's father had her at 15 (his wife was 14).

Jfl, I just don't get it, if my parents had me, how come it's so over for me when they are not even nearcels. They are pretty good-looking. While I'm just a complete subhuman. Jfl, I could even understand, if I was adopted lol, but I legit look like both of them but trucel :feelsree::reeeeee:
My mum's father had her at 15 (his wife was 14).
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

Jfl, I just don't get it, if my parents had me, how come it's so over for me when they are not even nearcels. They are pretty good-looking. While I'm just a complete subhuman. Jfl, I could even understand, if I was adopted lol, but I legit look like both of them but trucel :feelsree::reeeeee:

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer:
It’s funny because he’s of the ugliest fuckers I have ever met in my life. All of my most severe flaws can be traced back to him (weak jaw, huge forehead, long midface, bug eyes and more).

It’s funny because he’s of the ugliest fuckers I have ever met in my life. All of my most severe flaws can be traced back to him (weak jaw, huge forehead, long midface, bug eyes and more).
Jfl, just brutal. Imagine living back in those days. I never seen my grandparents tbh. I wonder who was the most incel looking in my lineage, and where I got all these incel features from. Jfl people tryna find out their ancestors and family trees, while I just wanna find the most trucel ancestor and tell him/her to fuck off when I'll die
Fuck I didn't even noticed I'm a bluecel now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back