Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my dad was a slayer at 16

meisterguido

meisterguido

the one who stands with the gods
★★★
I once visited my grandparents with my dad and he talked to them about how many girls he brought home starting at 15. Meanwhile i am 20 yrs old and havent even kissed a girl or held hands with one. Life is unfair to the max.

Im sorry you had to find this out

Is your mother ugly?

He even asked me if im gay sometimes because he never seen me with a girl.
Giphy 1

Things were different back in those days. I think I mog my dad (adjusted for age) to the moon and back but he was competing against like 5 guys and I'm competing against a million.

Could still be her if she did anything while pregnant with you.
yes but my mom will forever gaslight me saying im beautiful
Things were different back in those days. I think I mog my dad (adjusted for age) to the moon and back but he was competing against like 5 guys and I'm competing against a million.
i think if i was born 20 years earlier i would have fucked by now

Last edited:
yeah fuck globalism

I once visited my grandparents with my dad and he talked to them about how many girls he brought home starting at 15. Meanwhile i am 20 yrs old and havent even kissed a girl or held hands with one. Life is unfair to the max.
It's insane how different the dating lives of our parents and grandparents were
I've put in insane amounts of self improvement, far more than probably all of my ancestors combined and i can't get to kiss or hold hands
Like seriously they got infinitely more than us with no effort, they just existed

Im sorry you had to find this out
this

Just exist mod was not only for foids back then.
By just existed i mean that they just lead the normal life of a productive male. Just having a steady job was enough of an achievement. I count that as just existing.
No need gym and do all sorts of obscure looksmaxxing, confidence frauding or asking hundreds of foids out just to hope to get a date

Dude... different times... It is not your fault... There are different standards... There is nothing wrong with you..
Your dad use to play the game on "Normal" difficulty... You and me are on the "Hell on earth" difficulty.

When is the last time you saw a femoid with really long hair, in a casual skirt or dress? Women are not women any more.
In your fathers time girls use to be shy and they could easily get embarrassed and they would blush.
I have never seen a girl or woman blush, I have seen some boys blush.

My dad slayed and reproduced early producing me, a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back