Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My dad was a Just Be Firstmaxxer and i will try to follow his footsteps

C

Caribcel

Live2Mog
★★
My dad was 20 when he met my then 15 year old mom. Their relationship kinda debunks the blackpill since my mom looksmogs, incomemogs and even heightmogs my dad. I always considered my mom out of my dads league because of this.
Then i overheard mom talking to her friend about how she lost her virginity at 16 meaning my dad was her first (she was almost 16 when they met). Almost every female above 40 in my family has divorced better men but now i know why my parents stay together for so long. Pair bonding hormones are one hell of a drug.

TLDR just find a virgin girl even if it means disregarding age laws (in Runescape)

15 is legal in most of Europe.

But just be first doesn’t work anymore. I know couples who were together when they were 15 breaking up because the foid wanted to be with someone else or was caught cheating.

Did one of them ever cheat on the other?

Pair bonding can defeat the blackpill to some extent. Same with being dark triad.

JBF works well my neighbours were an example of this but I've lost contact with them

It's disco time

My parents did this, my dad knocked up my mom the moment they met when we was my age and she was 17.

Realistically they were just two very retarded chavs in the 90's but that's life.

Doesn't debunk the blackpill, looks are undeniably important.
And, yea. Maybe in the 1980's or 1990's when your parents were first meeting. That was a time where you had to press 4 4 times on a phone to get the letter c.
Things are far different today. Kids get a smartphone before they even learn what a fraction is or how to ride a bike. And on that phone they have the globe at their fingertips. With how clueless Xers and Boomers are with technology and now some , realistically there's nothing stopping kids from even finding this site. Just imagine that.
Couple this with today's whore culture and the inflated value of women and I really don't think you can do this effectively anymore.
But by all means if you're young enough to get away with it, and can avoid twitter/woke canceling, try it. Ascend

My parents did this, my dad knocked up my mom the moment they met when we was my age and she was 17.

Realistically they were just two very retarded chavs in the 90's but that's life.
Was your upbringing good?

15 is legal in most of Europe.

But just be first doesn’t work anymore. I know couples who were together when they were 15 breaking up because the foid wanted to be with someone else or was caught cheating.
this this this.
Globalisation is a big contributor to women's sky high standards and proclivity to cheat when a better mate presents itself.

Was your upbringing good?
Chavs, so poverty combined with a lazy mother who couldn't have an education because she couldn't just not fuck some bloke she met in a pub.

Funny how right wing she is now.

Chavs, so poverty combined with a lazy mother who couldn't have an education because she couldn't just not fuck some bloke she met in a pub.

Funny how right wing she is now.
Non blackpilled politics are stupid. If you had the opportunity to do what your father did, would you?

Non blackpilled politics are stupid. If you had the opportunity to do what your father did, would you?
Depends if the girl would end up like my own mother or not

impossible nowadays, this is the way a lot of guys ascended back then and is easily the best way.

no prime pussy for your face in this age cucked society.

Just be first doesnt work if youre over 16

Anecdote. Just be first only applies to chads. There are female virgins over 16 that's because they are saving it for chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back