Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad wanted to take me to a place filled with chads

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
I have to go out with my dad to spend some time with him and he suggested going to a place called winter wonderland, it’s filled to the brim with chads with their cute gf. JFL imagine being a 16 year old guy with their dad while foids look at you with pity, I declined but we’re just going to go somewhere else instead.

Winter wonderland? :feelsugh::feelswhere:

That sounds bad. I dont like going out with parents.

motherfucker you are just over half my age...

Sounds like your dad might be an alpha male?
You should try learn from him as much as possible unless you've already accepted its fully over.

Brutal. Just play paintball.

he thinks you are gay and wants you to meet chads

You think? Paintball seems more intense and fast paced.
Intense and fact paced, all has to do with the amount of players and size of the map tbh.
Ive played both and all I can really give to paintball being a bit more realistic is that it really fufking hurts more than airsoft.
Airsoft is better though, if you’d like to simulate a battlefield. When you compare airsoft guns to paintball guns you’ll start seeing which one seems the coolest jfl.

Ur dad seems fag tbh

know that feel. Parents get mad that you don't go outside and when they drag you along you don't have fun and you see your bullies and their girlfriends in public laughing at you. It's pure cancer. teehee come out with us you will have fun. Go to someplace or a restaurant see girls from your school laughing at you and tallfags or males with attractive faces smirking at you since you're alone. Just end it, everything is facial bones and height.

Yeah it’s a place in London where couples and parents with young children go to enjoy themselves. If you’re an incel it’s a no go.

I agree :feelzez:
london huh? are hookers legal there? If your dad loves you he'll do you a favor

london huh? are hookers legal there? If your dad loves you he'll do you a favor
:lul: I don’t think my dad knows I’m an incel, my parents are delusional and think I’m a slayer. They even say “we know you’re lying about not having a girlfriend but you don’t have to tell us!” Just fuck my life.

:lul: I don’t think my dad knows I’m an incel, my parents are delusional and think I’m a slayer. They even say “we know you’re lying about not having a girlfriend but you don’t have to tell us!” Just fuck my life.
pull out your dick and screech as loud asyou can "SEE THIS, THIS HAS NEVER BEEN SUCKED BEFORE NEED SUCK NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW"

That sounds bad. I dont like going out with parents.

it’s the worst. I swear I NEVER see people my own age hanging out with their family in public. Whenever my family wants me to come to dinner or a movie with them I always decline because I know I’ll be the only loser who isn’t with their friends or date

know that feel. Parents get mad that you don't go outside and when they drag you along you don't have fun and you see your bullies and their girlfriends in public laughing at you. It's pure cancer. teehee come out with us you will have fun. Go to someplace or a restaurant see girls from your school laughing at you and tallfags or males with attractive faces smirking at you since you're alone. Just end it, everything is facial bones and height.
it’s the worst. I swear I NEVER see people my own age hanging out with their family in public. Whenever my family wants me to come to dinner or a movie with them I always decline because I know I’ll be the only loser who isn’t with their friends or date

I have to go out with my dad to spend some time with him and he suggested going to a place called winter wonderland, it’s filled to the brim with chads with their cute gf. JFL imagine being a 16 year old guy with their dad while foids look at you with pity, I declined but we’re just going to go somewhere else instead.
yeah man i went there last year with my mom.she is going to force me to go with her and my brother this year.it's over

yeah man i went there last year with my mom.she is going to force me to go with her and my brother this year.it's over
Relationships and getting brutally mogged aside, whats it like?

Relationships and getting brutally mogged aside, whats it like?
bunch of stalls with beer and food,your common attractions such as hunted houses and other cringy shit.honestly it fucking sucks.you should see groups of guys who go there alone and get out alone,but you get that everywhere else so not sure how comforting that is.unless you are thinking of going to a hunted house with your dad,or drinking expensive beer(that would be cheap somewhere) there isn't much of a reason to go there.anyway i wish you luck fellowcel.

Such a fucking beta name for a... park?

You are a slayer.

Don’t care ngl (not gonna lie)
mate youl fucking care when i come to your house and fucking rape you in front of your family and rip your fucking dick off

mate youl fucking care when i come to your house and fucking rape you in front of your family and rip your fucking dick off
Still don’t care ngl (not gonna lie)