Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My dad wanted to have a harem of women, my mom wouldn't allow it. Their relationship is more strained than I knew.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Unbeknownst to my parents and many others, I have the Facebook Messenger app on several burner phones, with their Facebook information saved to it. So I can see the conversations my parents are having. They still live together, but it's not like they have sex very much, or probably at all. I've had the feeling for a while they don't like each other very much anymore.

But recently, looking at their chatlogs, they really don't like each other. And have had troubles since I was a kid. My dad wanted a traditional relationship with my mom. She wouldn't allow it. She wanted to work and stuff. On top of that, my dad also wanted a harem of several wives. She wouldn't allow that either.

You might think this is understandable, considering the generation my father grew up in. But if you knew my father, you would get the wokest, most liberal, establishment-destroying hippie impression from him. Wanting a "free love" style harem tracks with that, I guess, but from everything he ever told me, I heard nothing but love, patience, and tolerance being preached by him. The dad I knew would see no problem with a woman having a job. But he didn't want my mom to have a job.

My sister basically excommunicated herself from this family because of how "conservative" we seemed. I thought that was on my mom. But now I realize it might've been because of my dad, and my sister saw something in him I didn't.

I'm sorry you got no reply

I'm sorry you still don't have replies

Sorry you only got 2 replies from the same guy

I'm sorry you got no bigger penis.

Sorry to hear that man

I am sorry you still don't have a bigger penis.

Cool story bro.

You got more replies , nice