Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad tried to hook me up with a religious girl

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this is the second time.
the first time we went to some religious matchmaker, but i haven't heard from her in 4 months now so im assuming its a done deal.
today, my dad talked to some religious cashier qt and gave her my number, and she told him "he looks cute, but if its not me ill find him someone"
its strange that she talked about herself in third-person, i find it really bizarre. when she said "if its not me" i already knew its over.

i already know where this is going, shes probably going to hook up with some religious dumb dumb with no education or money. and leave me to rot instead

on one hand, im sad that this has to end like this, one the other hand- im glad i have good instincts and i can see faliure and disappointment from a mile away.
pray with me fellow incels.

7255.jpg

good luck bro
ascension 2019 ASAP

Any attempt by parents to hook their kid up with someone is just doomed to fail. It just wreaks of desperation on their part. You'll never see chads dad trying to hook him up with someone.

i really don't care about the cringe part, i just want to have my first date for fucks sake.

shes probably going to hook up with some religious dumb dumb with no education or money. and leave me to rot instead

genetically superior male*

dude, at least someone is trying in your life, try to do your best in return

my parents had 0 social ties past when i was like....age 12... they just sat around watching TV all day, even my brother kept shaking me off and kept me away from his friends, it was hell and all I had was "cold approach" jfl

Any attempt by parents to hook their kid up with someone is just doomed to fail. It just wreaks of desperation on their part. You'll never see chads dad trying to hook him up with someone.

this

"earth is another form of hell, and humans are its demons - Lucifer, Dante's Inferno. " Fucking A, Jet.
And this just might be my personal experience, but I've seen religious women go for irreligious men. It's all about looks, or that's how it seems to me. Anyway, I wish you luck, Jet.
Amen

Wish my parents did this

no she will fuck atheist chad

Legit tho, if she wants to go on a date, you might as well... I don't want to say force yourself upon her... but I doubt if she's a religious girl she'll report you or anything..

dude, at least someone is trying in your life, try to do your best in return
Wish my parents did this
Agreed with this, if your parents have social connections and could possibly hook you up with your looksmatch, you should go for it and do your best to get her to agree to a date. Pretending to be religious if you're not so you can get a girlfriend and possibly sex is 100 times better than being an atheist incel.

Agreed with this, if your parents have social connections and could possibly hook you up with your looksmatch, you should go for it and do your best to get her to agree to a date. Pretending to be religious if you're not so you can get a girlfriend and possibly sex is 100 times better than being an atheist incel.

thanks for believing in me, i don't know if i have the strength to keep trying

Good luck, you ascension is nigh

You sound like a :chad:

Jk hopefully you ascend. Good luck.

thanks for believing in me, i don't know if i have the strength to keep trying
It's better to fail but at least know you tried than to not try at all and give up a possibility to ascend. I wish my parents did this kind of stuff for me, I don't have anyone to try this with.

Any attempt by parents to hook their kid up with someone is just doomed to fail. It just reeks of desperation on their part. You'll never see chads dad trying to hook him up with someone.
In the 1700's maybe. But then again that was how marriage was done back in the day.

Any attempt by parents to hook their kid up with someone is just doomed to fail. It just reeks of desperation on their part. You'll never see chads dad trying to hook him up with someone.
I would prob rope if ever find out my parents tried to hook me up with someone. Just like that ricecel's mom who went to his college showing the girls his picture