Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My dad took me to a blackpilled therapist once

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I remember I was suicidal and retarded in high school failing class after class due to being low iq from depression and being scared to show up due to the hell that is public ostracization. So my bluepilled cuck dad took me to a therapist who turned out to be very blackpilled. He told my dad the reason this is happening is because i straight up am not getting any love while everyone else my age is and he sees this happen alot. He also recognized that i was ugly so he straight up said it will be harder to get this. However he urged my dad to stop trying to force studying like a cuck and jew meds aside and instead invest in something that might actually get me a whore gf in high school like a nice car , better clothes and not just gross old shit. basically beta bucks but it's my only chance then he said. Said that getting love at that age is infinitely more important than some useless good graces. Basically it was cope and the guy knew it but its a last resort. Of course my bluepilled cuck dad didn't and I rotted for many many years after but I still remember how based that old therapist dude was.

I've had/seen at least 30 different psychiatrists, therapists, and psychologists throughout my lifetime since I could barely write, and I don't believe you. Therapists are liars, quacks and shams. They would never say something so acutely blackpilled.
He was some retired old Serbian dude who was doing therapy as a side thing for extra money. He wasn't with some kike company so he was free to be honest

He still would've had to fear the revocation of his license to practice, no? The things he said to you could easily get him in hot water with the licensing board for the province/state.
Yes he could have, but I guess he recognized I wasn't a big enough cuck to snitch on him for saying truths. He was one of the few people I've ever met who agreed with me on basic blackpill truths

I've had/seen at least 30 different psychiatrists, therapists, and psychologists throughout my lifetime since I could barely write, and I don't believe you. Therapists are liars, quacks and shams. They would never say something so acutely blackpilled.
This. The most blackpilled thing one of my psychiatrist told me was that I probably should not have a job, but he backpedaled and started bluepilling me real quick.

This. The most blackpilled thing one of my psychiatrist told me was that I probably should not have a job, but he backpedaled and started bluepilling me real quick.
I had been to two others before that. I could tell they were lying sacks of shit spewing bullshit. One was a literal fag and the other was a manlet cuck who kept stretching time with useless bullshit then agressively insisting i book another appointment

This serb dude? One and done. He didn't try to prescribe Jew meds either. If more therapists were like this it would not be a total joke.

Old guys are usually based or bluepilled as fuck, depending on how attractive and good their lives were.

I had mild acne as a young teenager, went to a lot of doctors and took a lot of different drugs. Then I went to a old ass doctor, had to be around 80 and he said “son, splash your face with alcohol and eat less sugar” and didn’t even prescribe anything. Took his advice and the acne went away.

A few years later my genetics thought it would be funny to fuck me over and gave me acne inversa, which is incurable and nearly untreatable. So I didn’t get away from being fucked up lmao.

Based as hell therapist
Is your family poor?

Did your dad end up helping you with life in general more afterwards, or did he just get mad at you for failing when you have no encouragement?
My last year in high school tried to pull myself up by the boot straps by getting into football, gymceling so eating alot too, normie maxxxing with better clothes. All he did was discourage it and call me a fag and tried to force a job or studying on me. I got cut from regional teams because I sucked and lacked experience but I remember even my grandma tried to give me hope and tell me I could have a shot if i tried while my cuck dad tried to shoot it down instantly wirh some "the hell he doesn't" bullshit. Granted I sucked at sports as a kid but that's also because I was extremely anxious and nervous all the time and didn't have any confidence

My dads a huge fag, it is what it is. He also was absent for the first near two decades of my life. So when I went back to rotting again and started to wage slave and be an alcoholic he realized that maybe he fucked up and should have listened to the therapist a bit or at least not discourage me trying to ascend

My last year in high school tried to pull myself up by the boot straps by getting into football, gymceling so eating alot too, normie maxxxing with better clothes. All he did was discourage it and call me a fag and tried to force a job or studying on me. I got cut from regional teams because I sucked and lacked experience but I remember even my grandma tried to give me hope and tell me I could have a shot if i tried while my cuck dad tried to shoot it down instantly wirh some "the hell he doesn't" bullshit. Granted I sucked at sports as a kid but that's also because I was extremely anxious and nervous all the time and didn't have any confidence

My dads a huge fag, it is what it is. He also was absent for the first near two decades of my lkfe
Your dad sounds like the kind of person that only thinks of their child as an extension of them and can't stomach that they're their own person who needs to do something other than go out and be successful on their behalf. Is this true? I feel bad for you if so, you're completely in the right in this situation and don't deserve the treatment you're getting one bit (not that saying this counts for much in terms of altering the situation but feels bad man).

A long time ago, I used to see this female therapist, who "strangely" advised me to "go to the gym" in order to "socialize".
Nowadays I realize this was a codename to "you are ugly and you're not getting anywhere unless you looksmax".
That was the only blackpilled advice I have ever heard from a therapist.

Your dad sounds like the kind of person that only thinks of their child as an extension of them and can't stomach that they're their own person who needs to do something other than go out and be successful on their behalf. Is this true? I feel bad for you if so, you're completely in the right in this situation and don't deserve the treatment you're getting one bit (not that saying this counts for much in terms of altering the situation but feels bad man).
No man I try not to think about it because it's really sad. I had such a terrible time as a kid but when the football coach suggested I join cause I was big for my age then it was legit the biggest lifefuel i had ever had in a decade. It was an actual direction and something to work towards, it's the most I've ever socialized or felt a part of anything too. Anyway it doesn't matter now, my parents were like that and that means if i ever had kids id probably be like that too. But I won't so whatever.

My dad would straight up tell me he had three kids knowing only "1 would survive" (my sister). She is also ugly, but a woman, so she's the one in ivy league right now while me and my brother are rotting wirh no direction. Brother is a hopeless junkie over dosing every other week going to the er. I am just an alcoholic wage slave but at least no overdose it

Occasionally if they're new/not trained well they'll let personal emotion get involved. Maybe he actually sympathized with your point of view for a moment and then snapped back to his programming.
yo bro wtf is up with your new avi?

Interesting man. Most of the doctors I have met were bluepilled idiots.

Tfw no teenager love, tfw still haven't kissed anyone FUCK MY LIFE I have no emotions or feelings

Said that getting love at that age is infinitely more important than some useless good graces.
this is the biggest truth ever
I don't understand how my parents could watch me miss all my developmental milestones, grow up having nothing to live for and get more and more depressed, and simply brush it off, because I was getting good grades
I was a stupid teenager who blindly believed school would actually matter, but they were grown-ups with experience, they knew damn well this shit was pointless, I could have skipped classes and slapped my teachers with my dick and that wouldn't make a difference, yet they decided to push me into this dead end
literally simple "do the bare minimum at school and focus on what makes you happy/you think is important" could have changed my life a lot and yet they've decided that becoming a depressed shut-in with good grades is the optimal path
if they at least cared about my education and sent me to good schools - I was surrounded with idiots and teachers with low expectations

didnt read any word in this thread, just want to let you know that i hate long ass threads