Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dad thinks that living in America is living like heaven

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★
He thinks that living in America is like living in heaven for everyone and wants me to send in USA and when I told him that it is a shithole for broke people like me and hin and described the problems people in USA are facing he started lecturing me that how it is this and that and his relatives live there too and didn't listen to me at all. I told him that people living in lower middle class in usa are also suffering and he just ignored me completely. So those who are living in USA kindly reply me how It's like to live there cause I need evidence to convince him that USA Isn't a heaven. Voice would be very helpful. Please guys help.
@aswellfella

unless ur actually dying in ur own country don't come over to the west just to work as an uber driver.

I'm in burgerland right now, and I fucking hate my life. Work some dead end job, and don't see myself ever owning a house or apartment ever.

Voice would be very helpful
It would be convenient if any of you makes a voice record cause people here don't speak good english so english voice will be helpful to show him as an evidence

I'm in burgerland right now, and I fucking hate my life. Work some dead end job, and don't see myself ever owning a house or apartment ever.
Plus I'm an alcoholic with no way out

Dude, You dont need to throw your liver away like this.
Shoot for your dreams, and nevER get up :feelsYall:

as the lord jeremy once declared

unless ur actually dying in ur own country don't come over to the west just to work as an uber driver.
@Ron.Belgrade
Can anyone make a voice record cuz I need it so bad

Or mention anyone who can make it

Expectation
Depositphotos_4985899_S.jpeg
1671553166_kalix-club-p-amerika-oboi-na-telefon-pinterest-1.jpg
5ed4340c8dbdcdfb87999356972116a9.jpg

Reality
d7249b34e4860c905cb963f9c9dd2eb2.jpg
scale_1200
1513852623.jpg
95dab89cae4d86aee616a8dc3843f2f0.jpg

Can anyone make a voice record cuz I need it so bad
I'll do one right now, but I don't know what app to download. Kinda near blackout rn, but would love to rant in my car rn

@aswellfella dude you have great voice. Say something regarding this

Headphone microphone. Honestly not so bad.

Troubleshooting.

OK, being serious this time.

I love my flying mobility scooter and my floating house makes rent obsolete... But there's mooring fees...

But seriously. You can sleep under most American bridges without worrying that there gonna collapse on you in the middle of the night. (Unless it was designed by a foid or a nigger)